Only a few moments later I heard Daniela screaming, I ran up the stairs and saw the brid pinning her down and throwing up blood into her mouth (thats how they possess people) I stopped myself from being see knowing that she's already done enough to possess Daniela and that there is nothing I can do for her yet, Judy then came running back into the house and locked the door behind her, the sound of the beast outside was all I needed to know that it was a close call, Mary Ellen managed to crawl her way to the top of the stairs where I helped her sit up as Judy brought her inhalers over, we asked if she was fine and she nodded in return.

Mary Ellen then looked around for a moment and said "Where's Daniela? She went after Judy" "about that, I just had my eyes on her a second ago and she was b..." I started saying but was interrupted by Danielas voice coming from the dark hallway saying "Mary Ellen? Judy? I'm up here" Mary Ellen went to go up the stairs put Judy and I pulled her back "No. That's not Daniela, not anymore; I saw her get possessed by the Brid when I came up the stairs" Mary Ellen said "if that true then we need to help her" judy then told her "Mary Ellen you can't go up there, something has a hold of her. I can feel it."

She looked back at where we heard Daniela and said "What do we do?" "We have to find Annabelle. We have to put her back in the case." I then said while I looked around the room to see if anything was behind us, mary Ellen then nodded slightly and said "Do you know where she is?" Judy and I both replied "no"

I had a feeling to go down to the lower level where Ed's office is, Judy let go of my hand and walked over to the stairs down, Mary Ellen and I both walk behind her and see the old principle from Judy's school at the bottom of the stairs, he turned and walked tawords the hallway that led to Ed's office.

Judy and I began to walk down the stairs after him when Mary Ellen said "Wait, Wait Judy, don't" we both stopped and turned to her, Judy then said "Not all ghosts are bad. Right?" I smiled at her and nodded my head, we continued to walk down the stairs "Not all ghosts are bad." Mary Ellen said quietly to herself repeatedly as she walked down the stairs behind us, once we all reached the bottom I peaked around the corner and saw the samurai armour standing in front of the door to the office.

I pulled my cross necklace out of my shirt and kissed it before I slowly walked down the hallway holding Judy's hand as I lead the way, When we got closer you could hear screaming and pleading coming from the armour, I pulled Judy to one side of the armour while Mary Ellen walked on the other side as we walked past it, once we got past we walked into Ed's office.

When we all got in I closed the door behind us, that's when the door to the store cupboard opened and Annabelle was there sat on the boxes, Mary Ellen the said "I'll get her" I grabbed her hand as she past and said "You don't have to do that" she looked at me then at Annabelle and said "No, I got this"

I nodded and she walked forward tawords Annabelle as she got closer the door started to swing closed, faster Mary ellen moved tawords it the faster it closed, she ran at the door trying to stop it from closing saying "No, No, No. No! Just stop!" She hit the door with her fist when she realised that Annabelle had locked the door too, she turned around defeated and said "Where do you keep the key?" I just said "I don't know Ed takes care of the keys, and we never lock this door"

Mary Ellen started fighting with the door again but stopped and picked something up off the floor, when she turned around and showed us a picture of a key and said "I know where the key is" I turned around and saw a board game on the floor called 'Feely Meely' the game we took from a family because it was haunted "I'll get it" judy said but I grabbed her and said "No! No don't." Mary Ellen then said "I'll do it" I knelt down on the floor next to them and watched as Mary Ellen took ages to put her hand in the box, in the end Judy ended up putting her hand in the box quickly and pulling it back out with the key in her hand saying "I got it" I just sighed and shook my head and let out a little laugh because I would have done the same thing she did.