The Demon

The door swung open finally, Mary Ellen pointed her flashlight in and yelled "Judy! Judy!" I took a step forward and Judy came out and closed the door behind her, I pulled her into a hug and she started crying that's when the door swung open again and a demonic scream came out causing us to run down the hallways and the stairs, tawords the front door but something started pounding on it and ringing the door bell, The girls screamed and I stopped them from running towards it and said "Go out the back!" pulling them tawords the sliding doors, but as soon as be were in the kitchen the blinds on the doors closed and we all ducked out of instinct, we stopped for a moment and watched the doors as we heard a grawling from the other side, I whispered to myself "The hell hound in the mist" one of our old cases Judy then said "We're trapped."

I thought for a moment and then said "The phone, I have the number of the house Ed's investigating; come on" I pulled Judy and Marry Ellen over to it and had our backs against the wall with my arm around Mary Ellen and Judy while the other dialed the number and then put the phone to my ear, after a moment Ed picked up the phone "Hello?" I sighed and said "Oh, thank God. Ed?" I held the phone low enough so that Mary Ellen and Judy could hear "Dad?" "Mr Warren?" They said when they heard him pick up.

Ed then said on the other side of the phone "Grace? Judy? Mary Ellen? Is everything okay? What's going on?" I held them closer to me as I said " their fine. Um... Ed, everythings gotten out; she's manipulating everything in the artifacts room against us, and she's surrounded the house, it's not safe to go out side, Ed I don't know what to do" there was a pause for a second and then he said "Can I speak to Annabelle?" I was confused and at this point I was shaking "I'm sorry?" He then said "You need to give her a soul, darling." I couldn't believe what he was saying "What?" I said shocked, he replied "A soul. She wants her soul." A grawl came through the phone and Ed then said "I want her soul. Give me her soul." All the bells in the house then started to make noise, I put the phone down and pulled them closer to me.

I then heard a phone ringing from the artifacts room, I pulled them with me as I ran in through the already open door, as soon as I saw Daniela reaching for the phone I yelled "Wait! Don't!" as I ran over to her, she pulled her arms to her self and said "I'm so sorry" Mary Ellen then asked "What are you doing here?" I said over the noise of the phone "There's no time for questions we need to get out of here"

Everything in the room then began to go haywire, I walked over to the typewriter and saw 'miss me?' Being typed out over and over again, I grumbled slightly frustrated and said loudly as I walked over to where everyone else stood "No I bloody didn't miss you Annabelle"

Judy walked over to me and held my hand as she said with tears running down her face "The doll. She's the one who's doing all of this. She wants a soul" Mary Ellen looked between the both of us and said "The doll you told me about, you were right, all hell has broken loose"

Daniela stood to the side with tears in her eyes saying "I just wanted to see him again." Mary Ellen looked at her barely able to say "What did you do?" Daniela said "I wanted to tell him I'm sorry. I know it was my fault." I then pulled her tawords me gently and said "Daniela... what did you do?" She struggled to speak for a second before saying "I let her out" Judy then asked while in Mary Ellen's embrace "What else did you touch?" "Everything" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and almost cried.

The whole room then came alive, the things that made noise wouldn't stop, things that opened would open and close, and everything that had a light or an on switch light the room, I gently push them all tawords the door yelling over the sound "Run! Run! Go!" As soon as we were all out I slamed the door shut and started locking the door, but then I hurd Judy from behind me "Mary Ellen!" I turned around and saw them all gathered round Mary Ellen, Daniela then confirmed my suspicions "It's her asthma. She's having an attack." I walked over and patted her down but couldn't find her inhaler "Where's her inhaler?" Daniela then said "The inhaler's in her car." "I'll go get it." Judy said and ran off to the front door "Judy wait" I yell as I go to run after her "No, let me get her" I look at Daniela and said "Fine, but keep yourselves safe" she nodded as she ran off after her.