Evidence

Time Skip night time

We were all sitting down just talking, the girls were in the other room sleeping, I was sitting with my head thrown back on the sofa, my body isn't use to working long ours like I did back in the UK.

I heard Brad go to get more coffee, so I got up and walked into the kitchen, "Hey can I get some of that" I said from the doorway, he turned to me and gave me a smile "sure thing" I walked over to Brad and handed my cup to him before I lent on the table and waited for my coffee.

While Brad was making it I heard the wind chimes out side make a noise, I walked over to the window Brad was looking out and looked through it, but saw nothing out of the ordinary, I grabbed my coffee and stirred it for a moment and lent back on the table, brad then walked over to another window to see if anything was outside.

I put my cup down and went after him, we could see the rocking chair move through the window. I then heard a woman's voice whisper "look what she made me do" I was now on edge as I followed Brad to the door, he swung it open and turned the porch light on, but no one was their.

We stepped out side and Brad walked to the edge of the porch where he looked around again.

As we stood out side I grabbed onto his arm to feel safer, he placed his other hand on mine to reassure me as he walked me back inside, he locked the door once we were in and that's when we saw her, just standing in the room next to the door, where we had hung up the laundry to dry; she was dressed in a maide dress and looked very pale.

She showed us her wrist where they had been slashed and whisper "Look what she made me do" I stepped out from behind Brad, took a step closer and asked her gently "Bathsheba made you do that didn't she?" She turned and walked behind one of the sheets, we walked to where she had gone and pulled back the sheet, she wasn't there.

I turned to leave, I grabbed Brad and tugged him to leave, that's when he called out "Ed" as we started walking out of the room, that's when she yelled "LOOK WHAT SHE MADE ME DO" and stepped out from the side causing Brad to fall taking me with him, this caused me to scream, Brad yelled multiple times for Ed.

He came running in with Drew and Lorraine behind him, asking "what happened, are you all right?" I was still on the floor at this point, Brad had scramble to his feet, Ed and Lorraine helped me up as Brad started explaining "There was a woman dressed as a maide and..." that's when I heard a camera go off, I ran past everyone to see what it was.

Lorraine came out after me saying "Ed we're getting something" I ran all the way till I got to where Cindy was sleepwalk up the stairs, everyone else came to where we were.

Roger said "It's just Cindy sleep walking" "no, we need this" Ed said as Roger tried to go after her "why do you need pictures of Cindy?" I walked past him and stayed far enough away, but kept my eye on her while I explained "she didn't trigger it" "what do you mean she didn't trigger it?" Roger questioned me, I just kept my eye on her and continued "somebody's with her" "who?" He questioned me again.

I didn't answer, I just slowly walked up the stairs, as I watched Cindy sleepwalk into Andrea and Christine's room, the door slammed behind her and I sprant up the last steps to get to her.

When I got there I called out to her "CINDY" and tried to break the door down, Ed and Roger got to me soon after and I got out of the way for them to open the door, the whole time I could hear pictures being taken from the other side of the door.

That's when I heard Drew yell up the stairs, "there's someone else in there with her" the door opened soon after, Roger called for her one more time as we walked in, it was freezing in here.