💝 INTRODUCTION 💝

Hey! everyone welcome to a world of one sided love

This story is based on love cycle 💞💞

❤ A normal heart

💘 someone entrance

💓 your heart started beating for her

💖 there is shine in your heart because she is in your heart

💔 and last the heartbroken 

So, let's start of story of heartbroken
    Welcome in the world of "Ek Tarfa : debanya and virohi"

Representing........

Vansh sayani as Vivian joshi : A cute,handsome and dashing boy
He is junior balveer he loves his family alot he is leader of team circle also he is the chupi skati who will kill Timnasa. he is so popular at school there are many girls who had a crush on him but he was not interested in these things but he likes those girls who are self dependent and brave.

Myra Singh as Aarohi sharma : A lovely,cute,beautiful,kind hearted and strong girl.she is adopted by mr. and mrs. Sharma she looks innocent from outside but she is dangerous and heartless (only for showing) from inside she didn't think twice for beating bullies and flirters she knows every type of fighting skills and language she is the 2nd super spy of timnasa is on earth for a mission.love is not in her dictionary or we can say in her destiny.

Dev joshi as dev/debu joshi : A handsome smart kind hearted person he is senior balveer. Is finding a way to killing Timnasa lives in bharat nagar with his mother,small brother and sister he is in college last year girls are mad for him but our hero is only interested in ananya he know he love her but had not tell his feeling yet.

Anahita bhooshan as ananya Singh : A cute,beautiful,sweet beauty with brain type girl when she is the princess of sweat lok when she is 9 year old Timnasa kill her father and make her super spy she has a dark past but in present she is happy she has her mother her brother and her love her dabbu yes she also has feeling for him but had not tell yet.

Veer lok : It's a beautiful and peaceful place whose guardian is a white loin Shaurya fairies that lives in Veer lok are masti pari vayu pari jwala pari pani pari dhvani pari etc baal pari Is the fairy queen some fairies live in bharat nagar (as you know).

Bharat nagar : it's a society but everyone live like a family here All children have a group which they call Team circle or TC. All members of bharat nagar are so sweet. Some new members are coming there soon.

Kaal lok : It's the home of evil powers Timnasa is their queen and Bhaymar is sena pati ray is also with them and their chamchas tauba tauba jab dali (in my story they have some powers) this place is sweat lok first but Timnasa kill the king and make it kaal lok Duniya ki saari buri saktiya yaha h.

   All rest characters are same and there are some changes I
                       will tell them in information

                                   ~~~~~Till then bye~~~~