𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1 ~ 𝓣𝓲𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽

Start from the beginning

You go to school in the city so the streets are packed. "Excuse me," you say politely as you manoeuvre your way through the crowds of people.

You look down at your phone, 8 : 59 am, it reads causing you to quicken your pace, paying less and less attention to who you're bumping as every second passes.

Unfortunately for you, this increase in speed causes you to collide with someone sending you both to the ground.

"Ow," you say rubbing your head that's a bit sore from hitting the ground. 

You look to the side and notice your books have fallen out of your tote bag and are now scattered across the floor. You reach out to grab one but someone beats you to it. 

You look up to see the blonde haired guy you collided with gathering your books for you.

"Oh you don't-" you say quickly getting up to help him, "you don't have to that."

"Don't worry about it, it's my fault for bumping into you," he smiles handing you your books.

"Actually I was the one running without looking where I was going," you confess with a small laugh as you stuff your books in your bag. 

"I'm so sorry about this," you apologise as you both stand up.

"Don't be," he says watching you with admiration as you blow a strand of your h/t hair out face and look down at your phone.

"Hey, what's your n-" he begins to ask before you obliviously cut him off.

"Oh shoot, sorry I really have to go," you say as you begin to bolt to the university. 

Felix just smiles to himself as he watches you run away, knowing that though he'll probably never cross paths with you again, he mostly likely will think about you for the rest of the day. The girl who ran off from the Lee Felix, you intrigued him.

*

*

*

When you arrive at class 7 minutes late you come to the realisation that the class is in but the teacher isn't there yet.

You take your seat next to your best friend Bella and slump down in your chair as you try to catch your breathe.

"I cannot believe.." you huff, "that I ran all.. the way.. here.. just for the professor to be late."

"I could've walked," you whine to your friend once you've fully caught your breath.

Bella just smiles at you and laughs, "Well would you rather the professor be here and witness you being late?"

"Well.. no," you say, sinking further into your seat.

"Then stop complaining," she says, hitting you lightly on the shoulder.

You pout at her before leaning in to give her a hug.

"Why are you late anyway?" she asks as both take out you textbooks and begin to prepare for the class.

"Oh well I would've made it just in the nick of time but I bumped into this guy on the way here," you explain.

"Oooo, sounds interesting. Was he cute? What did he look like?" she questions.

"Seriously Bella," you say clicking your tongue, "that's the first thing you think of"

"That wasn't an answer~"

"Well to be honest, I don't even remember. I was in such a rush that I didn't even get to look at his face properly."

"Oh you're boring," she complains before dropping the topic completely, "ANYWAY, look at this K-pop band that I discovered over the weekend."

"Bella you're literally K-pop obsessed, you should spend you're weekends studying like me, I spent my weekend watching educational videos of doctors in the hospital"

Bella rolls her eyes, "Just to be clear, The Good Doctor does not count as educational videos of doctors in the hospital."

"YES IT DOES," you raise your voice slightly, feeling a little attacked.

The two of you laugh and then Bella pulls out her phone to show you this new K-pop band she's recently become obsessed with. 

"So they debuted like a few years back in 2018, I've heard of them before but I never really like watched them until last night and now I'm literally so hookeddd"

You smile as you listen to your friend and watch her face light up when she talks about this K-pop group. Bella hasn't been dealt the best cards in life and her love for K-pop has helped her smile through those hard times so even if she rambles you don't mind listening to her. 

"Oh my gosh and the best part it that they are actually around our age~" she squeals.

"Well finally, the last K-pop group you told me about was filled with 30 year olds," you laugh, "What's the groups name anyway?"

"Oh didn't I tell you already? They're called Stray Kids"

*

*

*

A/N

Hey lovers, I hope you enjoyed this first chapter - note that Y/N is 21 in this fanfiction so her and Felix are the same age!!

Y/N's best friend, Bella is actually inspired by one of my really close friends Anabella who is absolutely K-pop obsessed haha

Stay hydrated, eat well and don't forget to sleep peeps~

- Kat