#Part31:"Y/n's Culprit"

Start from the beginning

Wendy: Sorry....!! We didn't knew it..!! *Sad tone*. . . . . .

Sehun: Ohh c'mon...! How could you say it like That..!! Yours words are hurting us..!!

You Looked at em' With sharp look.....

Y/n Mind: And Your lies are hurting mah heart...!! Y'all Just put mah heart on Fire.. !

You clenched Your fist to hold the tears in Your Eyes, You Immediately sipped your wine and stood Up To Leave. . . . . . . .

Y/n: Are you guys Done... I'm leaving..!!

Rose: Wait Don't..! Do you trust us...!! We Explained you Everythin'..!!

Y/n: Y'all have nerve to Say That..?? Everythin' ...?? Really..??

Suho: Y/n.... please understand...!! We can't even think about hurting You..We Love~~

Before they could complete Their sentence You spilled the wine on the table....

Y/n: Trust and Love..?? ....This things actually don't exist... especially in This house...!!

You pushed a candle With your finger on table causing the table to catch fire, You didn't stepped back from the fire neither the step siblings.....

Y/n:I don't even remember what happened that Day..!! I just...want to know truth..! And whenever I try to remember...Mah head hurts...hurts like Hell..!! It's a torture for me to stay in this house...To stay around Y'all..!!

You said in frustration and tears in your Eyes....

Jin: But We really didn't did Anythin' to you..!

Y/n: Prove me..!! That stupid Lily Showed me that footage to prove her herself... And If Y'all really didn't did Anythin' than prove it to Me..!!

Sehun: But Howw..?? Y/n.... Can't We just forget everything and start Over again..??

Wendy: Yes please....We should Start over Again..! We know Ya love us Too...!!

You Rolled your eyes.....

Y/n: Love..? Y'all don't Even deserve Mah hate..!! Y'all are nothing just some Loosers..!!

You didn't Wanted to Say Such things, You didn't mean any word But Your frustration and Anger made You to Say it and you could see how Much angry and hurt they were because of your Words . . . . .
You Were about to leave But you Turned around...

Y/n: Trust..?? Y'all Asked me if I trust Y'all ..Right..? Do y'all trust each other first..??

Jennie: of course.....We trust Each other..!!

Y/n: Ohh really..?? Than BTS must have told Y'all What They we're Doin' at terrace that night..!! They did Right..??

BP, Rv and exo Looked at BTS Who we're Havin' expression like they're caught red handed.... You saicasticly sighted and turned around....

Y/n:.......Since Y'all are so determined to prove your innocence..I give Y'all one week...Prove your innocence or Else...*psychotic Smirk*. . . . . . .Be ready for Me..!!

-

----

Step siblings pov. . ...

We're really hurt by Her words, even mad because she insulted us and our Love...

Seulgi: Fckkkk..!!

Lily: Yes.. Fck..!

Suddenly That Bitch Lily Walked to us while showing Her fake fcking sympathy. . . . .