Part 10

"Raphael!", I squealed. His hand landed on my waist and squeezed my waist. I squirmed under him.

My heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest at any time.

He placed his head on top of my shoulders. He then snuggled on my neck and inhaled deeply as if trying to smell me.

It tickles but the weird thing is.. it somehow calms my nerves.

"Get off me.", I whispered, trying my best not to move as he was almost on top of me. I can feel his breath fanning my neck.

I can't think of anything because of our position right now.

Think of happy thoughts!

Isn't this a happy thought? A voice inside my head retorted.

Argh.

His grip on my waist started to loosen up.

He sat up, his back turned on me. I tried to fix myself and sat up too. We were silent for a few minutes.

I was trying to process what just happened when he spoke.

"Sorry.", he said. He ran his hand thru his hair in exasperation. He pulled the end of the rope and untied me.

Without saying another word, he left me dumbfounded.

I'm so confused!

That night, I can't stop thinking about Raphael and what he had just done. I can't help but blame myself. If I didn't let him do what he wants and say no to him, none of this would have happened.

But you did. You even suggested tying both hands.

I can't help but argue with myself.

But I wouldn't know how it feels if I didn't let him. And fuck, it felt really good. The thrill of using my toys.

I didn't know what time I fell asleep that night. All I know is that I spent the rest of the night thinking about Raphael.

The next morning, I went downstairs and immediately looked for Mom. I don't plan on looking for Raphael but I unconsciously scanned the house for any sign of him.

I saw Mom in the kitchen.

"Mom, what's for breakfast?", I asked, trying to fix my bed hair.

"Honey, can you take this to your brother? They're at the pool. Then you can come back for your breakfast.", Mom says, handing me a tray full of snacks.

So, they're at the pool. I thought to myself. That's why I can't hear Kevin's annoying voice.

I looked at the tray Mom was handing me. I was having an internal conflict between doing what Mom says and not wanting to see Raphael.

Do I not want to see him? Am I going to avoid him again?

What if he avoids me instead? It will be awkward for sure!

What would Kevin think if Raphael avoids me? He'll probably know my secrets. What if Raphael told him what happened last night and he already knew?

What would I do?

"Sammy?", Mom prompts.

Argh. Whatever!

"Okay, Mom.", I said but is still thinking if I should get it. In the end, I took the tray from Mom.

I sighed secretly. I don't want her to think that there's a conflict between the three of us.