Touch Tank Chapter 8

Previously in Touch Tank Chp. 7..

'I said yes. I am getting married to my true love.'

Y/N'S POV:

I have been engaged to my boyfriend  but now fiancé for about 5 weeks now. We've traveled to places l haven't visited in years and got to experience how Joseph felt seeing things he had never seen before. We went to Boston when we were with my parents, New York City with Joe and Maika, and then New Jersey. I love him so much he even surprised me to going to Chicago to meet Metallica. The day that we met them l was so proud of how far my baby got. I cried so much that night you don't know. But then he surprised me again on taking me to Italy with his family. He surprised me with that just two days after we adventured and drank around Chicago.Then we had to go on a plan the day after.

But currently we are on that plane on our way to Italy. Hand in hand. I had to take my ring off in public because him and l haven't yet told the public eye about us soon to wedded.

TWO WEEKS LATER

STILL Y/N'S POV:

We have just flew from Italy to England to look at flats for us to start our new lives after we are wedded. We also had pretty great conversations on how many kids we would like and those conversations would be in bed while we are in each others arms.

While in bed him and l just look at each other. I kiss him gently on the lips and he kisses me back, resting his hands on my ass pulling me onto his lap as he sits up.

He kisses me after every word like , "I" kiss "love" kiss "you" kiss "Mrs." kiss "Future Quinn". I giggle when he does that.

"I love you too, Mr. Quinn" I kiss him gently moving down to his jawline and l start to thrust on him gently. I hear him groan and it goes on from there.

We had sex in a place where his mother owned some land. On our last day in England before we make our travels back to LA until our wedding. We will probably make short trips there now and then.

NEXT MORNING

JOSEPH'S POV:

I wake up and see my sweet fiancée asleep next to me in my arms. I place her head on her pillow and l get up to put on some boxers and some other clothes for our travels.

I place her some comfy clothes out for her for when she wakes up. I look at her with a smile on my face and walk out of the room with both of our suitcases.

Shortly after a few minutes l hear a door open. I look up for my phone to see a half asleep Y/n. I smile at her. I can't get over her.

I put down my cup of coffee and open my arms. She walks towards me and goes into my arms. She rests her head against my chest while l kiss it once in a while when l rock us.

"Joe texted me.. He got me a gig with him and his Djo buddies. I get to sing in front of a crowd again." She mumbles into my chest.

"That's great my love. You have such a beautiful voice. I can't wait to see it." I kiss her head again.

She nods and looks at me with a smile on her face. "You also get to see Gaten, baby" She knows me well. I smile at her.

"I miss that little dude. I was just texting him last night." I rub her back with my arms.

"I know, love. Some of the other cast members will be there too." I can tell by the tone in her voice that she is happy.

"We better get going. We have a long way and l just want to lay in our own bed again before we have to leave again." I nod and l let go of our hug.

After that. We made our way to the airport to go home. Our home for now.

COUPLE HOURS LATER AND NOW BACK IN LA

Y/N'S POV:

We landed and are now on our way back to the house. When we pull up we see a car in our driveway. We grab our suitcases out of the trunk and unlock the front door. When we got into the house, it was all silent. But then we heard running and yelling. It was Joe, Maika, and .. Eddie.  Joe and Maika were holding a welcome home sign and Eddie gave us so many kisses.

I sit on the ground and Eddie licks my bed, "Hi baby boy! Mommys home. Your daddy is too. We missed you." I turn my head and squats down, petting him.

"Hi buddy. Yes. Yes. l'm home." He laughs and helps me up. We both look at the couple across from us. We all smile at each other. They come over and hug us.

"Congrats to my baby sister and my future brother in law." Joe kisses my head.

We all let go of the hug. I then realize l forgot to put my engagement ring back on. I quickly slip it back on and Maika notices it.

She smiles. "May l see your ring, Y/N?" I nod and show her the ring.

"It's beautiful, Y/N. Good job Joseph." Joseph smiles at me.

"Well we should let you guys relax since this is your home. We will see you both tonight." We nod and bid our goodbyes. Then they leave.

We make our way to our bedroom and the dog follows behind. Eddie then jumps on our bed. I smile at him and rub his head.

"Alright Quinn. I am starting a load of laundry before anything we do later. Care to help me?" He nods and laughs, kissing my lips.

"Of course l will help you, Quinn." He smirks at me and puts our bags on his side.

"I'm still Keery, love." I pout and grab the laundry basket.

He nods and puts the bags on the floor and pushes me on the bed. He starts to kiss my lips.. but before it gets more heated, he kicks the dog out.

He jumps onto the bed and hovers above me.

"Now where were we?" He kisses my lips again with his hands above my head.

Sorry I took so long to do chapter 8. I have many things on my plate and it is very stressful. I hope you all understand. I will be starting chapter 9 later. There will be a lot of music in the next one so make sure you have Spotify or Apple Music open with also something to listen to the music with. Such good music in my opinion that l picked out. Thank you everything. I keep seeing people add this story to their reading lists. It makes me so happy. Again thank you.

-Lover <3 (word count: 1151)