Touch Tank Chapter 3

Previously in Touch Tank Chp 2..

'I'm her boyfriend.'

Y/N'S POV:

Today is day 3 of being Joseph Quinns girlfriend. It is pretty special and different. I get to have my own side of the closet and my own side of the bed. He gets the same treatment in my house. And today we are having a pool day at my place with my brothers girlfriend and him too.I just have to say that Maika is very beautiful. No homo.

I should get up and shower. I sit up still having his arms around me. Every night and morning is cuddling, sex, staying up late, eating, and even more sex. I run my fingers through his short brown curls and l hear him groaning, laying onto his back rubbing his face.

"Morning my love." He chuckled while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning handsome." I giggles moving onto him and hovering over him.

He sits up and moves you onto his lap. He starts to kiss your cheeks and moves down to your neck. I keep my eyes on him. He stops kissing my neck and kisses my lips. I rest my hands onto his chest and pull away.

"I am going to make some breakfast. You want some?" I asked him while l start moving off him lap and off the bed.

"Sure. I'll be in to help in you in a little bit. Let me put some pants on." He grinned at me.

I nod and put one of his shirts on and a pair of underwear. I walk out of his room. I turn back around to go into the door way.

"Just put some boxers on and come out. It's just use for a while." I commented and winked at him while turning around and running to the kitchen.

"She's going to be the death of me." He mumbles to himself as he gets up.

JOSEPH'S POV:

I watch her run out of our room. She doesn't call it our room. She calls it my room. She has her own space in our closet and in our dresser. I brush that off of me and l get up just putting on some boxers and one of my shirts.

When I walk into the kitchen l see her making eggs and jamming out to a song through the google home. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist. l then rest my head on her shoulder.

"What is thing song my love?" I questioned letting go of her waist and going to the coffee pot.

"It's called 'Molly' by Chase Atlantic." she said while putting two plates onto the counter.

I nod and pull the fruit bowl out of the fridge. I turn back around to see her sitting on the kitchen counter. I put the bowl onto the counter and go in between her legs. She wraps her arms around my neck and I kiss her forehead.

"Do you know how how handsome you are?" She asked. I nod and rub her hips.

"Don't make me act up love. We have to get ready to go to your brothers." I said looking at her.

I rub her thighs gently to tease her and then I walk away with my plate. She just looks at me pouting.

"Oh fuck you." She says getting up to put her empty plate in the dishwasher.

I just smirk looking down at my plate as she is walking into our bedroom with her pulling my shirt up showing her ass. I quickly get up and walk to the dishwasher to put my dishes in there. I start to speed walk to the room taking off my shirt. We close my door and lock it.

"Ok maybe one quickie." She smiles taking off her shirt and attaching her lips onto mine.

SMUT INCOMING..

Y/N'S POV:

I start to grind on him and our bare chest touch. He wraps his hand over my neck and kisses my jawline. I whimper softly and he pushes you gently onto the bed while hovering above you and my hands rubbing his covered bulge.

"Well sweetheart. Don't tease me ok?" he groans and kisses my lips. Then moving his lips to my neck. Leaving sweet kisses.

"How about l fuck you from your ass and you can see how slutty you are in the mirror?" he insisted.

"You said a quickie, baby." I moaned.

"Fine. I'm going in you now." he groans pulling down his pants and he puts it in.

I moan and he starts to move fast. After a couple minutes, my phone starts to ring. Joseph mouths 'answer it'. It was my brother, Joe. I pick up my phone and press the answer button.

"Hello?" I answer. Joe asks me when we will be there and asked me if we were staying for a couple days. Joseph starts to go faster and kiss my neck.

"You ok bud?" Joe refers to me.

"Yeah. Yeah l'm fine." I bite my hand softly.

"Well I will hang up now. See you and Joseph in a little while." He hangs up and Joseph looks at me.

"I'm close baby, you?" he groans more and pulls on my hair. I nod and we cum together.

SMUT OVER

Joseph lays down next to me and kisses my cheek. I just hug him silently and he hugs me back. He moves me onto him to lay on his chest. I rub my hand on his arm and he kisses my forehead.

"Do you wanna just say here for a little while. I can tell your brother that we will be late." He whispers and continues to comfort me.

I nods and close my eyes. "And maybe a little nap?" I mumble and he goes 'mhm'.

20 MINUTES GO BY

JOSEPH'S POV:

Joe is blowing up my phone for us to hurry up. I tell him she's sleeping but he doesn't believe me. So l take a picture of her with her body covered with the blanket and l send it to Joe. He calls his little sister cute and apologizes but doesn't question why she is in my bed. He starts to type again but l beat him to it. I tell him that she was sleeping over again. I don't think he knows that we are dating yet. He did ask Y/N about the posts we put on Instagram. She told me that she told him that it was nothing. The fans are going wild still about it. We haven't really told the public yet. Jamie knows because he just knows.

I put down my phone again and I notice some familiar tattoos on her arms, chest and back. I don't understand why l never really admired her. I need to do that more often.
Her tattoos were like my characters tattoos. But the one that stood out more and the one that she told me that she liked were the bats. While she liked them, I loved them.

10 MINUTES GO BY

STILL JOSEPH'S POV:

Should l wake up her up? She has been sleeping for 30 minutes now. I guess l will. But she looks so cute.

I start to call her name softly, "Y/N... Y/N. My love. You have to wake up. We have to get ready. We need to shower."

She starts to move around and she rolls off of me. She then sits up and looks at me. I look at her back. Giving her a confused look. She copies my confused look and l rub my face. I watch her rub  her face. I laugh. She copies. I pull her down and kiss her lips.

"Very funny, my love." I chuckled in between kisses.

"Very funny, my love." She copies me again and gets up to run to the bathroom. I got up to chase her but l was too slow.

She should be happy I love her. I love her..? I can't tell her yet. We need to tell Joe before anything else happens..

I FINALLY FINISHED CHAPTER 3. MY APOLOGIES. MY MENTAL IS GOING UP AND DOWN. I ALSO HAVEN'T BEEN FEELING LIKE FINISHING THINGS I ALREADY STARTED. I AM ALSO ON MY ONCE A YEAR VACATION SO I WILL TRY MY BEST. AGAIN  I WILL TRY TO MAKE TIME TO WRITE AND SHIT. THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING. 

-Lover <3 (word count: 1359)