"Bye..." Ari said to Nic while whispering something to him... which made him cough out food.

I gave her a knowing look as I watched Nic get all flustered. We left the house quickly, Scarlet was driving to make sure we didn't get lost.

Finally we stopped infront of the biggest boutique they have in Italy. I jumped in excitement when we entered.

Childish.

Excuse me consy, but it's not eveyday you get to dress up for a ball!

*mafia* ball.

....good point.

Pushing the nervousness I was suddenly feeling away we all immediately started looking around.

"I think this is it." I said coming out of the changing room. I found a beautiful royal blue dress, much like the one I was wearing the night I met Ash.

"Damn girl. Your look fucking hot!" Scarlet said from her sitting spot. "Yes. 1000% yes that's the one."

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror again. "Ok Ari let's see!" I cheered. She came out wearing a gorgeous red dress that was slightly sparkly.

"Yes. I would turn gay for you." I gushed staring at my best friend.

"That's the one." Scarlet joined in.

"Really? You think?" She blushed.

"YES." Scarlet and i screeched.

We both changed out of our dresses and chose a handkerchief and tie that matched our dress colour for Nic and Ash.

"How would you like to pay?" The nice lady at the desk said. I smiled placing the black card Ash left for me on the counter. I watched as her face pale a bit. "Dear god, what do you do for a living?"

"Eh my boyfriend. Owns many businesses." I shrugged.

"Ah I see." She whispered checking me out.

Scarlet and I cackled at her facial expression when Ari handed her Nics black card. She seemed to be in quit a bit of shock when we left.

By the time we got home I had enough time to have a shower. When I left the bathroom in a robe I saw Ash sitting on the bed.

"Ah, welcome home hun." I smiled kissing the top of his head.

He gave me a slight smile as he hugged me to him. "I missed you these couple of days."

I chuckled pulling back. "I missed you too... ok now here." I quickly went to the closet and grabbed his full black suit I picked out.

"Put this on, I'll give you your matching colour when I'm done." I smirked going to sit at the makeup vanity in the bathroom.

By the time I was done my neutral coloured make up and had my dress on I was rushing to get the rest of my jewelry on. I didn't want us to be late. I finished the look with simple silver earrings, necklace, bracelet and a couple rings. I quickly grabbed the tie and handkerchief from the bedside table and hurried to go down stairs.

As I descended the stairs I noticed Nic,Ari and Ash were all ready and talking among them selves. It was Ash who saw me first.

I watched as his jaw fell open and his eyes trail my body, from my loosely curled hair that reached just above my ass to the strap up black heels in wearing.

"Well hello to you to handsome." I giggled running my hands down his torso as Ash rested his hands on my waist still checking me out.

"Here is your tie." I spoke as I fastened it around his neck. "And your handkerchief."

"Thanks.." he mumbled.

"Oh right, I have something for you to." He said snapping out of the daze he was in.

He gently pushed up the slit in my dress and attached a knife holster around my thigh. He then slipped 3 Matt black daggers in the holster. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Toni told me your great with knifes... so this is for you to protect your self incase anything happens." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Ok let's go love birds we're going to be late." Nic rolled his eyes.

"Shut up fuck face, you almost passed out when Ari came down." Ash growled holding me closer possessively.

"Well at least I didn't lose my voice." Nic snapped back, also holding Ari closer.

Ari and I glanced at each other, both of us bursting out laughing at these two grown men glaring daggers at each other.

"Ok ok you two let's go." Ari chuckled pulling us out to the limo that waited for us.

As we began driving I started getting nervous. Ash mush have noticed because he placed his hand firmly on my exposed thigh. "You'll be ok, I'm here. I'll always protect you."

"Ok." I breathed.

"Also, at the hall we're not supposed to have weapons. But no one follows that rule so just don't let anyone see the knifes unless it's completely necessary." He told me.

"Ok." I nodded.

***

Ari^

Ari^

Sienna^

Sienna^