worry

Eddie: "don't tell me you've been thinking about me Harrington"

Steve: "what no, no, I was just thinking about this whole situation. I don't know. I wish I could be more of help but I'm not as smart and... brave as they are, I guess. And all I'm doing is standing here watching them plan."

Eddie: "trust me Harrington I think that you are the bravest man I've ever met. I mean all the kids talk about is you especially Dustin over there."

Steve smiles

Eddie: "you take care of them so much that Dustin started to call you mom."

Steve smile turns into a questioning face then he looks at the time

Steve: "Alright kiddos its bedtime. You guys need the energy for tomorrow so go to bed."

Eddie laughs at this and sees where Dustin has the means to call him mom. Everyone groans and starts heading upstairs. Mike, Will, Lucas and Dustin all head into mikes room where they'll be sleeping. Max, El, Robin and Nancy got into Nancy's room which is where they'll be sleeping. And the rest which where Argyle, Jonathan, Eddie and Steve all headed down into the living room which had sleeping bags on the floor with blankets and pillows for everyone. Steve slept on the floor with Argyle and Jonathan and allowed Eddie to sleep on the couch sense he hasn't been able to sleep well in the cabin. Everyone went to bed around 1:40 am.

Now it was 2:29 am and Steve couldn't sleep but he had to go to the bathroom so that he did. As walking to the bathroom, he tripped on something, but he couldn't see what it was, so he just got up and walked into the bathroom. But when he walked into the bathroom and closed the door that's when he realized that everything around him became darker and there were dust partials surrounding him. He looked around knowing where he was, he decided to open the bathroom door and look around till he saw what he had tripped on. It was barbs dead body he almost lost his composure but gained it back quickly. He started walking into the living room to see that everyone was gone and now he knows for a fact that he has been cursed by vecna. As in thought he heard someone talking behind him it was more muffled than anything but as soon as he was about to turn around to see who the muffled voice belonged too Steve snaps out of his trance and hears the door being banged on by someone.

Eddie: "-TEVE?!"

Steve: "Eddie....?"

Steve slowly opened the door for the other man too see a worried expression from him

Steve: "are you okay man? What are you doing up this late?"

Eddie: "I could ask you the same thing Harrington. I've been knocking the damn door for 2 minutes."

Steve: "oh, shoot sorry man I-I guess I didn't hear you?"

Eddie looked at him with a questioning face how did he not hear him Eddie thought? "No. It's all good I was just worried that's all..."

Steve: "worried...?"

Eddie: "yeah man. I woke up and you weren't there. Then I came to the bathroom knocking on it and you would answer. So yeah, I was worried."

Steve: "shit. Sorry dude didn't mean to worry you."

Eddie: "Its all good just um if you feel like you need someone to talk to, I'm always opened..."

Steve: "thanks... goodnight, Munson"

Eddie: "yeah night"

Eddie walked into the bathroom even though he said he didn't need to but they both said goodnight to each other already and walking down the same hall after saying that seemed awkward. Eddie sat on the tub thinking about none other than Steve Harrington. Him and Eddie have gotten closer during these past weeks and Eddie realized the feeling he has around Steve. He already knew he had a crush on him but knew he didn't have a chance with him Steve is like the straightest man ever. Eddie also realized that Steve had been acting strange... Like why did he run into the bathroom after he handed him the pills or how did he not hear him banging in the door for two minutes straight?? those thoughts filled his head but soon had to head back to the living room.

(Wheeler's basement 9:15 am)

Nobody had time to just sit around and do nothing so Nancy, Robin, Dustin, Will, and Max went to the library Max and Will went with them sense they've been through it and because Max wanted to help in some way. Eddie, Argyle, and Jonathan where outside doing whatever they were doing honestly, they all knew what they were doing but didn't mind sense they too where stressed. Steve sat there with El while Mike and Lucas were talking about something. El looked over at Steve she never really talked to Steve before not like everyone else. But she did realize that he looked troubled.

El: "hey Steve...?"

Steve: "Yeah...?"

El: "can I ask you a question?"

Steve: "yeah of course."

El: "okay. Are you okay Steve? You looked troubled?"

Steve looked at El he always wanted to talk to her but never really had the chance to meet her. But she's always around the boys and he cared about her the same amount he cares for the others.

Steve: "Yeah I'm fine just you know this" he sighed

El: "I'm sorry"

Steve: "sorry for what El...? You've done nothing wrong"

El: "I'm the one who opened the gate and put you all in danger and got you hurt."