Y/N started to cry but Jungkook didn't even listen to her.

He undress her now she is fully naked. She tries to cover herself with her hands. Jungkook took of his shirt & started to kiss her whole body roughly and leave hickeys on her body. She's crying & begging him to stop but Jungkook being himself. (A/N:🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ this mf..)

While kissing Y/N, he slammed his member in her & Y/N scream so loud in pain. On top of that she's on her period. And really hurting her so much.

[A/N: Aish... what am I writing...?...🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄]

2 hours later.....😓

Jungkook cumed 4 times but didn't stop. He is so lost in his pleasure while Y/N is laying under him like a dead body... she isn't crying, screaming, begging nor reacting.... she's just laying on the bed feeling nothing...just.....NUMB.

Y/N's Pov.

That's it. I can't take it anymore. I've to get out from this hell. I loved him but this is what I got. I won't forgive him.
He cumed & slap my cl*t.

JK:"Such a filthy sl*t."

He left from there leaving me in a mess & a little pool of blood that he didn't even noticed.

A/N's Pov.

Jungkook went to his room & clean himself. And get ready for his flight for L.A.

Jungkook went downstairs with his luggage and left for the airport.

Meanwhile...

Y/N tried to get up but failed. Her body is aching because of him. She again tried and get up from bed. Her legs are wobbling. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. She came out of the shower and wore a dress.

She leaves the mansion because she don't want to stay there anymore

She leaves the mansion because she don't want to stay there anymore. She feel disgusted.

*******************

Y/N's Pov.

I was walking on the road aimlessly. I saw a park. So I went there & sat on a bench. Remembering last night incident I started to cry again.

Y/N:"I made a huge mistake by fall in love with Jungkook. I wish I never meet him at the first place." *crying*

'?'s Pov.

I was walking to my home near by park. Suddenly I heard a crying sound. Specifically a girl's cry. I followed the sound & saw a girl in white dress. I went near her. Her figure is looking oddly familiar. I recognize her. It's Y/N. So I call her gently.

?:"Y/N?"

She look at me & her eyes widened.

Y/N:"Oppa?"

A/N: What do you think? Whom is she call Oppa?

Hello my lovely readers,

I hope you all are well. Sorry I couldn't respond anymore your comments because I had exam that time. I saw all of you comments & feel very overwhelmed. You all wanted me to continue this story. Okay. I decided that I will continue this story only for you guys.

I hope you all support me to end. So wait for my next update.

Till then, bye-bye.

Mrs.Park.

[Please avoid my grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language..😅]