𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

    "What are you thinking about, Mrs. Skywalker?" Anakin's voice pulls Astrid from her thoughts. Her eyes travel from the soapy water of the tub she was in toward her husband who leaned against the vanity attached to the bathroom. His hair was messy from the training session he'd just come back from with Ahsoka and his beautiful face glistening with light perspiration under the bathroom light.

    "Nothing," Astrid tilts her head, eyes traveling over Anakin's tight black workout shirt that hugged his body beautifully. Every crevice of his body was visible under the black material, the sharp abs peeking through the thin cloth. It was quite pointless to wear a shirt if it was going to show everything off, but who was she to complain? He looked splendid and hers.

    "Nothing, eh?" Anakin snickers, uncrossing his arms and walking towards the tub Astrid relaxed in. As he reaches the white porcelain, he rests on one arm on either side of the tub, caging Astrid close to him. His damp hair tickles her forehead as he presses a light kiss on her lips. A small whisper falls from his lips as a small smirk tug onto them, "you do realize I can read your thought, right, angel?"

    It was a new Jedi trick that Anakin had learned from the Archives. He loved to pry into Astrid's mind, but she didn't really mind, it's not like she was hiding anything from him—besides her dreams which he had yet to know about. Although, it did give him an upper hand when it came to hand-in-hand combat training and intimate settings.

    "Then why ask, pretty boy?" Astrid raises an eyebrow, one of her hands leaving the water and gently cupping Anakin's face. Her thumb caresses just under his slight eye bags as her eyes absorb the expanse of his perfect face.

    Anakin chuckles, his forehead dropping forward and resting against Astrid's. It pained him that Astrid still thought about kids despite her infertility. He could tell it hurt her to think about but she kept dwelling back on it. In his head, he had made a vow to himself that he'd make Senator Dod and the serpent Rush Clovis the next time he saw them.

    "Care to join, darling?" Astrid's head tilts up, lips brushing against Anakin's. The Jedi wasted no time pulling back and stripping out of his clothes. He longed for her always. No matter where he was, all he could think about was Astrid. And he recognized that she had become the object of his obsession—it was only a matter if she herself knew that.

    Once bare, he sinks into the warm and soapy water, back facing the side of the tub opposite of his wife. His hands reach for her waist under the water and bring her to straddle his lap. A small giggle falls from Astrid's lips as she wraps her arms around Anakin's neck, "so needy."

   "Always for you," Anakin hugs her waist, pulling her flush against his body. His head buries into the crook of his neck, lips peppering soft kisses onto her unmarked skin, much too unmarked for his liking. His teeth leave soft but pleasuring bites along her neck and collarbone, a satisfied sigh slipping from her lips.

    "Feels so good," Astrid slurs slightly, her fingers sliding through Anakin's damp curls, tugging at them gently. She could feel the smug grin that took home on his face press against her damp skin. As much as she didn't want to raise his ego more, it was the only way he'd give her what she'd wanted without needing to beg too much.

    Anakin pulls away, his eyebrow raised. His chin tilts up as he looks up with a Cheshire smirk. Shit, he could read her thoughts. A menacing chuckle slips from his lips as he presses a gentle kiss on her sternum, "you shouldn't have thought that, princess. You're in for one hell of a night."

    "I was...joking," the girl tries to save herself, but to no avail. Anakin's hand travels up her bare back and tangles into her hair, pulling her face towards his.