𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    ASTRID WALKS OUT OF THE BEDROOM, her face blank, eyes burning with untameable rage. Every fiber in her body was begging, aching to just explode with anger. Anakin tilts his head at her new mood, taking a bite of the granola bar as Klaus and R2D2 play with each other. Force, she was furious.

    The girl plops down on the couch beside Anakin, her scowl deepening as her head drops back against the backboard of the couch. Of course, she had to choose now of all times to visit. Sometimes—no, every time Astrid saw that grimy little face she wished she could just strangle that entitled bitch.

    "What's wrong, baby?" Anakin asks, eyebrows pinched together. He grabs a hold of her legs, tossing them over his own for some sort of physical contact. Only a few things got her this angry—the Chancellor and whenever he got too controlling.

    "Layla Greenwald's coming to Coruscant and guess who mom made her stay with?" Astrid grumbles, eyes shutting in pure frustration. The Queen was a lovely woman, but she had absolutely no clue if someone had a bad character or if they were just kissing her ass. Astrid, from a young age, picked up on many things, including if someone was fake or not.