A Nice Christmas ♪︎

⭐️ AU where the video was never leaked nor recorded and we get a Wilmon Christmas ⭐️

"A book? Or books, plural?"

He shook his head, laughing. "How can a book be that big or light?"

"Stop lying, this doesn't even shake."

Wilhelm smiled. "I'm just good at hiding my gifts."

A sigh emerged from Simon as he raised the square box to his gaze, as if scrutinizing the snowman-patterned wrapping paper would give away the identity of the present.

"Open it," said Wilhelm, urging on with his hand.

Simon sat on the wooden floorboards and began to unwrap the box.

"How much did the paper cost? This looks so expensive," Simon remarked, as the last of the wrap tore off. Laying before him was a packaged cardboard box.

"It wasn't that much," Wilhelm replied. "I found it at the department store." In truth, he had stole the wrapping paper from one of his mothers drawers in the castle. The queen said it had been passed down through the generations, originally imported from a Parisian craftsmen line, and was scarcely used for only the most important occasions. It was held a great deal for something made to only be ripped apart, but it was all worth it when Simon was the one Wilhelm was giving it to.

"Ah." Simon grabbed the scissors and cut off the tape. "Let's see what's in here."

The moment he looked inside, Wilhelm wished he could grab the sparkle in his eyes and carry it with him forever. The remnants of the December air thawed from Simons smile, in place a warm surge buzzing through Wilhelms cheeks.

"Scarves!" Simon exclaimed, reaching out to hug Wilhelm. "A whole pack of them." Immediately he emptied them on the floor, skimming his hands through them, letting the many colors of fabric bunch between his fingers and pool through the gaps like a waterfall.

"I wasn't sure if you'd like them or not," said Wilhelm, scratching his ear. "I mean, I always see you wearing that purple scarf..."

"Cause I don't own too many, Willy," Simon laughed, forehead bumping into his. "But now I do." He paused and looked at Wilhelm. Wilhelm, the Crown Prince, shy in front of him on Christmas morning. "And I appreciate it. Thank you."

Wilhelm pecked him on the cheek. "There's more."

"Really? I can't believe I didn't look." Simon's eyes widened as he took out the next package. "Hats," He proudly remarked.

"Do you like them?" Wilhelm asked, trying to hide his nervousness.

Simon set them down and looked at him blankly. Then he started laughing.

"What?" Wilhelm asked, confused. Simon elbowed him, edging a soft smile on his face. "Are they fine?"

"Of course they are," Simon said, wrapping his arms around Wilhelms neck . "Oh, your expression was cute. Like as if hats would personally offend me. As if you were gonna say, 'I don't know if Simon will appreciate this! I know that hats bullied him before."

Wilhelm snorted in disbelief. "What?" He said again.

"I love the hats," Simon said reassuringly. He placed a gingham hat of green-and-beige, which softly pressed against his curls. The sides had a cotton fleece. In Wilhelms eyes, it made him look like an adorable aviator. All he needed were the goggles.

"Hold on," Wilhelm said. He knelt and placed both hands on either side of Simons head, gently tugging down the sides. "There. Now it's not too loose." His hands trailed down to cup Simons chin.