4. Groom's Bestfriend

Inaaya Jamal and Uzair Yaro tied the knot on, Saturday, 11:00am in Shuwaz Mosque. They decided to have a second dinner as the last event. The event is only for young people, no elders invited

Before she left for Inaaya's parents' house. Maryam decided to get dressed at home. She wore a dress that was perfect for her body. She matched it with shoes, earrings, a pendant necklace, earrings, and a silver bracelet, and carried a mini bag.

She walked inside Inaaya's bedroom after arriving at her parents house

She walked inside Inaaya's bedroom after arriving at her parents house. Inaaya was getting her make-up done. The bridesmaids are waiting in the room for the bride.

Maryam, swaying her hips, walked inside the room. "Where's our bride?".

"The best friend of the bride has arrived." someone announced among the bridesmaids.

The makeup artist is doing the final touches on Inaaya, leaving her looking even more stunning than before; She is the epitome of beauty inside the room.

Inaaya had always been unique and beautiful in her own way. "Bes, you look so pretty, he won't be able to take his eyes off you," said Maryam with a smile.

"Thank you," Inaaya grinned, dimples coming into form.

The groom and bride arrived at the exotic event center - the groomsmen and bridesmaids are waiting for them at the entrance

Uzair Yaro held Inaaya's hand as she walked out of the car. The couple walked past the crowd and stood at the front.

The event centre had been decorated beautifully and they were greeted by dazzling light as they walked inside. There were some romantic songs playing.

Dozens of young men and women are paired off at numbered flower and candle lit tables. There were flashes from all angles to record the amazing moments - Some people fumbled with their phones to record the wonderful moment.

The videographers and photographers stood in front of the couple, slowly moving backwards. The groomsmen and bridemaid following behind them, swaying slowly to the beat of the song.