Stella: N-No...
David: oh babe...you forced me to! Infact you're a disgrace !

Without even thinking anything he pushed the dagger into her chest! As she screamed in pain, David laughed like an evil that he was, watching Stella in pain he was having alot of fun! Yes some can even say he's a psycho, well which bad spirit ain't a psycho!?

Stella cried in pain and soon her eyes got closed , her red pendant became black showing no sign of soul in her ... But did her soul leave her body so quickly?
David trapped her soul into the locket that was around Stella's neck!
He looked at that pendant who's bulged out side became red , as Stella's soul was now trapped in it!
David: now you'll help me in getting Y/n...and it's y/n who'll kill Taehyung herself..not me .

He laughed evily ...

David: GUARDS!!!
at his one command the guards came running...
David: clean this trash up!
He said indicating Stella's dead body...

2 weeks later...
It's been a week since the boys went out for their import work...
I was missing them alot, but yeah i missed Taehyung more ...first day it felt so lonely, and in these days i have missed him so badly! ... I was sitting in the garden while making a garland while remembering Taehyung...
Ms. Holly the caretaker , whom i was scared of in the beginning was plucking some flowers for her flower shop in the village near by...
She's really a sweet lady, she takes care of me and Nancy, like our mom...
I and Nancy share the same room as , idk but i do have this fear of David , still ... U see it's all so new i never thought I'll get to face such a thing in my life , ever! Super powers, spirits , vampires , mafias , witches, witchcraft and what not! I've seen all of this in movies only ...but this was reality! It was happening with me...
All these days idky but i had a strange feeling as if someone was watching me , someone's presence and it made the environment cold ... Ignoring such thoughts i thought of concentrating on my work, i had a talk with Taehyung before he went , he said they will come back after a week , and now maybe this is the day i was waiting for , they might come today or maybe tmro! But i just can't wait for my baby to come back! A smile formed on my lips as i thought about that...when suddenly, i heard sound of wheels and horse's clop...

Curious to see what was going on , i stood up and briskly walked towards the main gate of the castle to see what was going on...when suddenly i heard my name being called ...it was Nancy!
Y/n: over here unnie!
Nancy: y/- haash! Thank god i found u! I knew u must be in the garden making this garland of Tae's fav flowers..

I giggled...

Y/N: btw why are u dressed up as such? And what's that carriage doing outside?
Nancy: yeah about that, Y/n I'm going to my sister's place for a few days ! Just today in the morning she gave birth to a baby girl...
Y/n: awww!! Congratulations!
Nancy: hehe thanks, but the problem is , only her husband and her old mother in law are there with them, so I guess i should go to help em with their stuff for a few days , I'll come as soon as everything settles... Okay...

I was able to understand her situation, but does that mean i have to live all alone all by myself in this huge castle?
Idk but a strange feeling went down my stomach! But i ignored it ...i smiled at her and nodded..
Y/n: u should go Nancy ! Don't worry about me I'll be fine okay..
She smiled and hugged me ..i hugged her back..
Nancy: take care okay!
Y/n: i surely will, btw will u go to your sister in this carriage?
Nancy: ah~ no no , it's just till this forest's entry, after that I'll remove my gown under which I'm wearing my casual wear and then I'll book a taxi , that i will take once I reach the forest's entry!
Y/n: good plan i see! Alright then, I'll miss u unnie, take care and give my love to your niece!
Nancy: I'll miss u too! Surely I will ..
Y/n: wait ! What about your safety?
Nancy: dw about that, I'm taking some guards with me there ...okay ..
I nodded and smiled at her assuring her .
Nancy: now I'm getting late i should leave! Good bye y/n!
Y/n: ...byee unnie! Have a safe journey!
We waved eachother bye as i watched her carriage going away from me .