Kavin:  instruct her and she nodded.

She get all information regarding that dress but it's not worthy, kavin request everyone to think hard may be find anything, , they all are thinking very seriously than

Purvi say

Purvi: Kavin, tum nay Mehak ki dressing table ko notice kiya tha,

All of them including kavin try to recall their memory, she continues: uss pay sab cosmetic tha but not a single bottle of perfume.

Kavin remember that purvi is right but daya  not much convince say: to kiya farq parta hay kay perfume tha ya nahi...

Kavin cut him short... farq parta hai daya sir ,yaad hay us ski roommate nay kiya kaha tha kay wo perfume ki kitni sauqeen thi, phir achanak kiya hua.

Abhijit: OK, magar iss say kiya sabit hoga, Kavin think a while then ask

Kavin: Purvi, tumharay pass perfume ki bottle hay, do mujhay.

Purvi shock to hear this, thinking in her mind How come he know that I have perfume bottle...and all of them see her with questioning eyes, she open her bag, take out perfume bottle and give that to him. He takes the bottle and goes to interrogation room, his guess is right and within an hour he is able to catch the real culprit.

Finishing the case all of them feel relax, having coffee with some chit chat, pankaj  signal nikhil, Ishita and shreya are ready to tease purvi.

Pankaj:  wah wah kiya baat hay humain to pata hi nahi tha kay itne baray baray log humaray saath kaam kartay hain, this reality haan, costly dress, expensive perfume wah kiya baat hai.

Purvi tell us how come kavin sir know that you have a perfume bottle?

Nikhil: start giving pankaj some more clue, purvi look them and quiet but they both continue teasing her,

ishita smile on those silly talking but purvi feel ashamed herself to hide this reality.

Purvi: (manage to say) I am sorry guys, actually I don't want to tell you my reality, yeah, it's true, I belong to a very rich family, as I am alone child so owner of whole wealth, properties and etc, but believe me I want to be like you, I want to be free, Free to make friends, free to go out without any guard, I don't want that this wealth comes in between our friendship, I never told you this before but because of situation I have speak truth, yes, 50,000 not a big deal for me, she stop hesitantly than again continue, I never ever try to show off my wealth, I try to be very simple with you guys, please don't get me wrong, please...in the end her voice is teary, she stop talking , lower her gaze try to compose herself not to cry.

Shreya is first to speak, OH ho, purvi tum bhi na inn ki baatoon may aagayi , yeah to jaan boojh kar tum ko tease ker rahay thay, aur waisay bhi tum rich ho ya poor hum ko kiya farq parta hay, humaray liyay to tum dost ho, colleague ho, purvi  ho,CID ki member ho, aur hum sab ki jaan ho,(she hold her waist and continue):

Ishita: pata hai tum ne aakar hum sab ko ek rishtay main bandh diya hay, pehlay hum kaam say matlab rakhtay thay magar ab, hum kitna kuch share kartay hain, lagta hi nahi hay kay hum sab alag hain, yeah CID hum sab ko apnay ghar ki tarah lagti hay, aur us ski wajah ho tum, taza hawa ka jhonka( she chuckle than look at pankaj and nikhil ) kyun bhai main ne wrong to nahi kaha naa.

Pankaj and nikhil  get shreya  signal, they already feel ashamed them self to see her un comfortable , they understand her point of view hiding her reality,
Ishita ask them they both start nodding

Nikhil : haan haan tum bilkul theek kay rahi ho, hum to joke kar rhe  the ..
please, maaf kar do, they both holding their ears with puppy face, look them in that state she can't control her laugh, her laughing like dozen of bangles clinging, her eyes twinkling, see her they all are start laughing.

Pankaj : magar ek baat to batao ki tum to auto main ati ho na, you don't have car?

Ishita see him unbelieveable but purvi smile and say: haan guys mere pass car hai, magar main yahaan drive nahi karti, yahaan ka traffic, I mean logoon ka traffic sense bilkul different hai, main apne aap ko trouble main mehsoos karti hoon.

Shreya : yahaan ka traffic different hay kiya matlab, purvi

Purvi: actually. She stops again a bit thinking than continue: I am not an Indian national, I am NRI...

All what? They all scream on her.

Purvi yes guys, I am British not Indian. I have British driving licence and also experience to drive there not here.

They all see her amazingly,

Ishita: you are so simple soul purvi, we never thought that you are not Indian national, even you are good for all relative information regarding India rather than us, all festival, all occasion, you celebrate with great effort...she stop, go near her and hug her saying: we really proud of you, for your friendship and for being with you.

All come near purvi of them and join the hug saying: she is right, we proud of being with you.

All senior s standing on the hall door when this conversation start...watching ending scene...this scene spread smile on both Dushyant and Kavin faces as well, They about to enter in hall few minutes ago but stop and hearing all conversation silently, they really proud of being a part of this team.

i know Yeh bhut boring hai na