𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟐

Start from the beginning

deeming interviewing a designer more important and news worthy than the literal hostage situation playing out in front of them - they'll get their interview though it won't be the one they hoped for.

reaching the crowd of what roughly looked to be two hundred people who chose stand around and record instead of doing something.

"move," malice dripping from my voice as i continued rushing forward shoving the first reporter out the way the huge camera he had in my face falling to the ground as he bumped into his crew.

maneuvering my way through the sea of people trying my best to get straight to the root of the problem which everybody is a factor but right now the root is that big ass blob that has its filthy ass hands on my child and the trained professionals who are sitting off to the side on their asses doing nothing to help.

"excuse me," apologizing to whoever it may concern that i bumped into them but if you really think about it, it's their own fault they shouldn't have been in the way to begin with.

reaching the front of the crowd my eyes frantically darting around, scanning the area for somebody; anybody that looked like they could do something, anything to save my son.

though it seems i came to senses when the realization that not one of these very capable hero's was doing nothing at all to help my son, he really was fight alone.

there was not a soul helping my son, looking up at him the feeling of strength surging through me once again.

🎈 📌

something in me snapped as i watched the once unmovable concrete barricade come crashing down to the ground, tipping over as if it were a piece of paper that'd been blown down by the wind.

"HOLD ON KATSUKI," offering my son words of assurance that his mother would come save him; if nobody else was going to.

a glimmer of hope filling his glossy red tear filled eyes his explosions getting bigger as he fought harder.

seeing that he was still hanging on gave me the strength and reassurance i needed, taking a few steps back into the crowd opting for a running start, "that's right, hold on," quickly breathing out before darting onto the scene determined to save my child.

"MA'AM! YOU CANT GO OVER THERE; ITS DANGEROUS!" a random extra who up until now was standing off to the side spectating making himself known as he tried to hold me back.

though he wasn't doing a very good job since he didn't have much of a build to back up his talk.

and trust me talk alone isn't gonna get you very far with me or anybody for all that matter.

jerking my arm trying to shake his grip on my arm though it seemed to be harder than i thought as he doubled down strengthening the hold he had on my arm.

scrunching my face up in distaste as he had no intentions of letting my arm go, jerking my arm a few more times before stopping to think about it rationally as me trying to power him off of me was only causing me pain.

"smh." smacking my lips at how persistent he was as he still wouldn't remove his hands from me though that wasn't the problem i'll pull his little ass right along into the line of fire with me.