𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟐

Start from the beginning

JAPAN, SHIBUYA | ALDERA-
JUNIOR HIGH
🎥 omniscient pov

a black cadillac escalade with the bumper ripped off could be seen nearing the incident, judging by the speed at which the car was going they were urgent.

press and random bystanders watching as the back passenger side door swung open, out stepping a woman.

a woman with a slightly darker then fair complexion exiting the vehicle strands of seemingly unkept blonde locs on her head paired with a pair of strikingly sharp ruby red eyes.

the woman sharing great resemblance to the victim who was still actively fighting for his life she'd arrived.

the mother of the boy had arrived and judging by the huge anger filled strides and the mere aura that was wafting off of her she was upset- extremely upset.

a ticking time bomb...

had entered the premises, she looked like she was about point two seconds from exploding on the reporters and various camera crews that flocked her way after recognizing the woman to be a quite well know designer.

"ohhh shit," a boy who's kinky black hair ghosted over his eyes, catching sight of the scene as he exited the corner store "shits about to hit the fan."

a gitty look of excitement blessing his visible features, a tingling sensation ghosting over his spine at the chaos that was about to ensue.

that was the boys momma not just any momma either, it was the boys black mother- just judging by the urgency and state of the car the arrived in the pros were about to have to experience hell on earth.

and the one who would be sure to give it to them was none other than you, Mrs.Bakugo.

🎈

DOWNTOWN SHIBUYA
🎥 your pov

slamming the now wrecked car door shut a overwhelming surge of strength and energy pulsing through me.

the white open toe bow jimmy choos i'd wore to work this morning loudly clicking against the pavement with each stride i took.

the feeling of control i had over myself slowly slipping as the scene of my son desperately gasping for ai fighting for his life while trained professionals stood around and did absolutely nothing but watching sending me into a downward spiral one.

"Honestly what type of driver is he, I tell him to do something he always goes against it," the situation withal charles, the driver replaying in my head only adding fuel to the fire.

He acts just like my son and husband always has a damn excuse as to why they can't do what the fuck I ask of them.

though it seems today is his lucky day as the scolding that was meant for him will be poured down upon somebody else.

a seemingly sparkle filling the presses eyes as they laid eyes on my figure, immediately leaving the story of my son desperately fighting for his life behind.