ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

Bắt đầu từ đầu

this is not making excuses for them at all

One i know that the house of black in canon were prejudiced and maybe even abusive. I get it the ancient house was bad and honestly fuck canon Orion and Walburga. Really fuck them.

In this fic they are not abusive but they aren't loving either. They are complicated people who didn't want children at all. So they were distant and that does not make it okay and that will be addressed but please note they didn't use crucio on their kids in this fic alright?

This fic won't make any excuses for the family. They are still prejudiced and are still murderous weirdos who don't know emotions. So they still are murderous  weirdos but they are murderous weirdos who would kill for family.

Murderous little family who really needs therapy asap.

mature themes
Murder and deaths

this contains wolfstar
I'm going down with this ship. I love wolfstar so it's included. Simp padfoot and oblivious moony sign me the fuck up. Fluff of them in Hogwarts and then angst of Sirius being arrested and thrown in Azkaban and then fluff of reuniting and then again sadness and angst of him dying…oof…can't wait to write this!!!!

 Fluff of them in Hogwarts and then angst of Sirius being arrested and thrown in Azkaban and then fluff of reuniting and then again sadness and angst of him dying…oof…can't wait to write this!!!!

my oc's are in this 
Now this fic has been in my head since I read watching the movies book and it only developed further when I started reading on ao3. So definitely my brain who likes escapism made my own oc's.

I need help with the amount of oc's and plotlines I make but don't write.

So Glacia Black and Kiara Lestrange are the oc's in this story. I hope you like these two like I do.