Chapter 64: Me and You

Start from the beginning

Elena follows his line of sight and swats at his hand lightly " Griffin, these are food for the baby."

"I'm sharing their mommy's body with them; they can share some food with their daddy." He pulls her to sit on his lap once they reach his desk

"I'm heavy" Elena protested on his lap

"Nonsense, you're as light as a feather." He spoke

Griffin captures her lip with his, he kisses her slowly savoring the softness of her lip.

One hand slides up her neck before reaching the back of her head, he deepens the kiss with a groan.

Elena opens up to him, and like a pot of honey, he chases it with his tongue.

She tastes like sweet chocolate and something else. He deepens the kiss to chase the flavor, she moans into his mouth, and he almost lost it.

With great effort, he releases her lip. Both breathing heavily, her pupil dilated as she looks at him, disappointment in her expression. Griffin leans his forehead against hers "Why are you giving me that look? I'm trying to hold myself back, I don't want to hurt you or the baby."

"My last visit with the doctor, she said it's ok....as long as we're not too rough..." She said shyly

Griffin looks at her, red tinting her cheeks. He kisses it before looking into her eyes again, he strains against his pants underneath her

Like a seductress, she smiles at him knowingly " It seems you feel the same way"

Wasting no time, he gets up and lifts her in his arms, Elena giggles as he makes his way to their bedroom.

He places her gently on their bed, her dark hair fan out, eyes looking up at him. His thumb caresses her cheek softly "I love you" he said

"I love you, Griffin," she said back

His heart thumped at her reciprocated affection 

"At many points in our life, I thought I would never have this moment." He said

"I thought, you could never love me back. It was hard. I trained myself to accept it and told myself it was ok. But my heart stupidly continues to beat for you, I couldn't let go for the life of me. You took hold of my heart, and I couldn't take it back."

He takes her hand and presses it against his chest, his heartbeat against her palm " This is yours. I don't ever want it back, Elena."

"I will take good care of yours just as I know you will take good care of mine." Her hand slides up to his face and caresses his cheek, Griffin closes his eyes momentarily with a smile on his face.

He reopens his eyes and steps back slowly.

Elena leans back on her elbow and watches him as he pulls his shirt over his head.

Silver of his hard stomach slowly appeared as the shirt rise his body.

Hard chest ripples as he takes his shirt off completely and tossed it.

He stands half naked in all his glory "How are you still so sexy, you're about to be a dad. Where's your dad's body?"

Hard solid chest, muscles cord his biceps giving way to those broad shoulders she loves so much, define muscles lines his abs trailing down his pants hanging dangerously low around his waist.

Elena swallows watching him.

Griffin places his hand on the edge of the bed, eyes on her.  Her legs shake at the intense look in his eyes, he leans in, and slowly makes his way towards her on all four, reminding her of a lion ready for his meal " I am a daddy." He said

His big body looms over hers, eyes seeking hers. She licks her lips nervously, his eyes follow her tongue movement, hunger in his expression. Elena shudders.

He leans in slowly, eyes on her lips. "I'm going to go easy on you today, just as the doctor's prescribed."

Elena giggles

"You think this is funny?" He teases

He pulls down the strap of her dress and captures one of her breasts in his mouth "oohh" Elena moaned

He twirls his tongue over her nipple, her back arch off the bed "Whose breast do these belong to?" He asks

She writhes under him in pleasure.

He put more pressure on her nipple when she doesn't answer "Yours." She moans out

"And don't you forget that" He bites down slightly to leave a mark, his mark.

"Griffin!" She moans his name louder, a smile tug at his lips.

His hand slides up her dress higher, he slides her underwear to the side and pushes one finger in "You're so wet. Ready for me, baby?"

Elena nodded, words stuck in her throat. He slips one more finger in "Yes" she said out loud

He repositions their body, laying her on her side while he lay behind her back. She turns her head and her lip seeks his once more, and he happily obliges.

He spread her underwear to one side before sliding slowly inside her.

"Ooohh" Elena moans

"I could live inside you all day" He groans

He pulls out before pushing back in, inching in more "God..." Elena let out

"Are you ok?" He asks

"Yes! Keep going, don't stop." She eggs him on

He places one hand on her hip before thrusting himself all the way inside her "How's that?" He asks suckling on her neck hard, leaving another of his mark.

Her breath hitched as she takes all of him.

"I love you" She turns to him, lip parting slightly

"I love you, too." He responds capturing those lips between his before pulling his hip back and slowly thrusting himself back inside her.