Magnus :woah woah!! What's happening?? (he asked, pointing his finger on the boy who is standing next to Camille and abusing  her, his touch is inappropriate ) 

Ronald (one of the bullies in that high school) :that's none of your business bane. (he said coldly) 

Magnus :it is!!! (he said pushing the boy down who is standing next to Camille) if she says no then it is no… clear?? (he said in warning tone) 

Ronald : Why the hell are you here first??(jumping down  from the table) 

Magnus :because she is my friend (magnus said by hugging Camille from the side) tell me what the hell is  happening here?? (he asked) 

He looked at cami…she looked horrible and scared.. Her eyes were red… 

Ronald :we are just talking (he hide it) 

Magnus :It doesn't look like just talking… I don't have time for your performance.. 

Ronald: nothing we are just asking her who is this?? . (he shows his phone… It's the video of Camille being intimate with someone in the car, the video is taken from the back window, only her face is visible clearly .. She is sitting on someone's lap and kissing him passionately… the person beneath her wasn't visible, his face is covered with Camille's lengthy hair… the physic of the guy kissing her somehow matches Magnus …and Magnus knows who it is.. He is not clear but he know .. ) 

Magnus swallowed hard and looked at Camille…he know how much this affects Camille.. She has already been through a lot…he knows what they are up to, he tries to handle it carefully .. but his anger was fuming inside.. 

Magnus :That's her personal life, you have no rights to question her.. First of all, how dare you take  a video of her private life.. Who gave you  permission for  that??delete that video now !! (he lashed out) 

Ronald :That's not gonna happen Mr. Bane.my friend kevin asked her for a date last week. She said she won't go out with anyone other than her friends.. Then what's this (he said shaking his Phone)

Magnus :Again I am saying it's her place to make a decision, whom she wanna be with.. It's none of your business… (he said holding his Anger back) 

Ronald :God!!! What are you, man??if you can fuck anyone why not go out with my friend, he is interested in you.. You can't go out with our kevin but you can fuck someone on the car?? (he asked Camille) 

She cried even more… "cami.. Don't.. You did  nothing wrong.. If you cry he will take advantage of your weakness ''Magnus said by rubbing her arms to relax her, because he knows she is not that kind of person who makes out with anyone she sees on the way.. And he somehow knows Camille loves that  person.. So he is ready to stand by Camille… 

Ronald :crocodile tears!!! (he and his friends laughed together) slut (he said grinding his teeth) 

Magnus :shut up!!!!!! (he shouted) she is in love.. That person is her boyfriend so she don't have to explain herself to you… shut the fuck up (he shouted louder) 

The bullies stood there listening to him… 

Kevin :Then tell me who is that?? I will leave this topic right here. Right now… (he said) 

Camille looked at Magnus with pleading eyes… magnus nodded like it's okay.. 

Camille :i can't tell his name but i am in love with him.. (she said still crying) please let me go and delete that video (she cried her eye out) 

Ronald :We want to know who it is??? Spill it out or else I will post this video on the web and put a hashtag as whom. are. u. fucking. cami and I tag you everywhere.. (he said seriously) 

Magnus realizes where it's going and it becomes a more sensible topic.. If these videos come out, Camille will definitely end up in self harming or she will kill herself, he can't lose  his best friend forever.. He doesn't want that to happen… he knows the person is Cody in that video. He is the principal's son, if he spills the truth it will become an issue that affects both cami and Cody and his father, that may end their relationship.. It's not only that Camille trusts someone after ages, he doesn't want her to suffer and doesn't want to push Cody into trouble.. If Camille didn't say who that is then it would become a very big problem, they will post it on the internet.. He was thinking of so many possibilities… he took a complicated decision to solve this problem.. Keeping Alec in mind.. He promised himself to say this to alec in first place 

Magnus :if I say who it is , will you delete that video.. Forever?? (he asked) 

Camille :no… don't.!!! Magnus!!! magnus (she hugged him and whispered through tears) his father will kill him magnus don't, he is not a strong person, please don't… (she whispered through tears only magnus could hear it clearly..)

Magnus : trust me.. I got this (he said and let her go) will you delete it.. If i say so??? (he asked looking at Ronald) 

Ronald :sure.. That's what we want (he smiled at his friends, he raised his mobile and put his one hand straight on the delete button and the other hand on share..) fast magnus.. I am gonna share if you don't say it a second… (he. Looked at magnus but he is struggling with his words.. That's it for Ronald to give up) okay I am gonna share.. (he is close to press share button but magnus cut him off) 

Magnus :THAT'S ME…… (he shouted) Camille saw him in disbelief 

Camille :What are.. (she couldn't finish magnus squeezed her hand) 

Ronald looked at him in confusion.. "what??" he chuckled 

Magnus :That's me…. I am her boyfriend.. (He said heavy hearted, he know his alec will understand him) 

Ronald :I can't believe… I think you are playing with me… I am gonna share.. 

Magnus :no… you said that you will delete if I say the truth… (he asked in pleading way) 

Ronald :truth magnus truth.. I know. You and  Alec are in a relationship

Magnus :yes we were.(he pressed it as a past tense) . But that's me… in that video.. (he said looking away.camille guilt is increasing, she doesn't know what to say) 

Ronald :Okay if you are telling the truth then prove me.. (he said) 

Magnus :prove!??? What do you want me to prove?? 

Ronald thought for a second.. 

Ronald :Okay kiss her!! (he said and crossed his hands in front of his chest) 

Magnus : what??? (he looked at cami and Ronald back and forth, cami Looks lifeless she is gonna fall faint at any time) 

Ronald :time up.. (he took his mobile again) 

Magnus pulled her and whispered "this means nothing sweet pea" he said and pressed his lips …just pressed his lips on her lips, nothing more, he cried while kissing her thinking of alec.. He has this blind hope that Alec will forgive him for this… he let her go in less then a second… 

Roald deleted the video and threw the phone on kevin's face… magnus stood there like a statue.. Camille was staring at the floor without even blinking …. 

That video might be deleted but there is always one person waiting  to ruin everything right?? ….right??? 💝TBC 💝