Arnav shut his eyes for a second, then accepted it but didn't let the opportunity to throw a taunt statement to his family, "As I'm the only free man in this house, I'll be the girl's father to drop and pick her up from college!"

Everyone giggled silently at him, but Ayan couldn't control himself and burst out laughing at his brother's poker face.

"You're finding it too funny.. Wait till I say to Ma that.." Arnav threatened his little brother that he would reveal to their mother that Ayan didn't score a good mark in his math's exam.

Ayan didn't say it to anyone except Arnav, because he was more comfortable sharing it with his elder brother, who would scold him a lot but would give him maths tuitions as well for him to do better his exam next time. Whereas his whole family would scold him day and night, snatch his phone and video games from him and never leave a chance to taunt him in future.

"No Bhai please.. I'm sorry.. I won't laugh at you anymore" Ayan pleaded panicking.

Ratna looked at both suspiciously, "What do you have to say to me Chote?"

"Nothing Ma.." Arnav shook his head, smirking at his brother. Ayan sighed in relief.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Too much secrets between both brothers" Mami eyed to both suspiciously. She was unable to control her curiosity and was about to insist the brothers to spill their secrets but the door bell rang and gained everyone's attention.

"It must be Shashi and his daughter" Nani said.

"I'll open the door" Ratna said as stood up from the chair and walked to the door.

Meanwhile the family hurriedly took their plates and cups to the kitchen and went to the living room to welcome the guests.

"Namaste" Ratna said smiling as soon as she opened the door.

"Namaste Ratna. How are you?" Shashi asked with a genuine smile. After all he's seeing his childhood friend after long years.

"I'm fine Shashi.. Please come in, we will chat inside" Ratna said showing them the way.

"HP" Ratna shouted and HP came hurriedly to her, "Ji ma'am"

"Take the bags to the guest room" Ratna said. HP nodded and took the bags from Shashi's hands to the room.

Ratna then led them to the living room where Raizadas except Arnav and Ayan were already settled on the couch.

They greeted each other and Ratna asked Shashi and his daughter to sit comfortably.

"Your daughter has grown up now.. she's so beautiful Shashi" Nani smiled staring at the girl mesmerized by her natural beauty.

"Woh toh hai (That's true)" Shashi smiled and looked at his daughter, who lowered her eyes blushing as everyone's gaze was fixed on her.

"What's your name bitiya?" Ratna asked.

"Khushi" she replied after clearing her throat, little startled.

"Beautiful name like you" Ratna smiled.

"Where are your children Ratna?" Shashi asked.