"Yeah, checked with Garcia and everything." Derek said.

"Babe is there something you wanna say?" I ask Nya.

"I know how the Unsub is, it's my brother." Nya says.

"You're brother, How can you be so sure?" Hotch asks.

"Ask Garcia." Nya replies.

Hotch calls Garcia and puts her on speaker.

"You're on speaker Garcia." Hotch says.

"So I've been doing some research and I found a Thomas Griffin, he has been in multiple fosters homes and get this got kicked out of all of them for starting fires."

Everyone in the room looked at Nya.

Nya's POV

"We need to find him, now." I say.

"And we will after I talk to you, guys can you go give the profile? I need to talk to Nya for a minute." Hotch says.

Everyone leaves the room except us.

"Hotch I really don't want to hear what you have to say right now honestly, we have a job to do."

"And I need to know that you can do that job, this is personal for you."

"Hotch, the one thing you need to know about me is I will always do my job, now let's go catch him."

"Alright."

We walk out of the room and meet up with the rest of the team. We all suit up and head to my brothers house. When we got there, we saw a man strapped to a chair and Thomas comes out from the back door. It was the first time I had seen my brother in years.

"Thomas, what are you doing to these poor people?"

"Nya, I didn't know you worked with the FBI, it suits you well, and these people you are trying to save bullied me in high school for being Gay, im just trying to get my revenge."

"By burning them to dust! What happened to you, you would never even think of hurting someone." I said.

"LIFE HAPPPENED TO ME!" Thomas said.

He picked up a gun on the table and pointed it at his head. I signaled to the rest of the team to lower their guns and I put mine back in it's holder.

"Thomas, I need you to put the gun down."

"Nya, those are the same people who put us in foster care and threw away the key and now you're working for them, some people don't get that luxury."

"Thomas..."

"I'm sorry.."

He pulled the trigger and just like that he was dead. I didn't even know how to feel, I Fell to the ground and started crying. I just couldn't deal with the agony of losing my brother. He was the only family I had. Spencer came beside me and tried to comfort me. Spencer held me as hard as he could. He had never even seen me cry, He tried to help me up but I was too weak to get up, I hadn't slept in hours and plus all of this definitely put a weight on my heart. They were taking my brothers body away and I just couldn't move. It was like I was frozen.

Derek came on the other side of me and knelt down to try to comfort me as well.

"Nya, you need to get up so we can leave." Spencer told me.

I got up and walked straight to the car without saying a word to anyone. Spencer came into the car and sat next to me. My hands couldn't stop shaking so he put his hand on mine to calm me down.

We got back to the BAU and I knew I had to tell them the truth. I took the file that was in my hand and gave it to Hotch for him to pass it around.

"What is this?" Hotch asks.

"My past, it's about time I told you all the truth about me. My parents committed suicide when I was 11, my brother was at least 9. My parents said that they were going somewhere and then the police knocked on our door hours later saying that my parents were dead. My brother and I were separated and I was put into a group home, and I was the oldest one at the time, and my caretaker used to rape me every night until I turned 18 and I was old enough to leave. That file is of my criminal record, I was arrested multiple times for battery for fighting back when he tried to rape me but I was a kid and a black girl so no one was willing to listen to me. After I turned 18, I went straight to the military and here I am. I haven't seen my brother since he was 9 and now he's gone so that's the truth."

I walked out before anyone could say anything in response.

Spencer's POV

I followed Nya outside and she was crying again.

"Hey, why didn't you tell me the truth Nya?"

"What was I gonna say Spencer, yes I lied to you about who I was but that's because I'm a mess, my whole life is a mess, I mean which part did you want me to tell you about first, the rape, the arrests, the fact my parents died and now my brother. Look Spence, I am so so sorry for not telling you the truth."

"I'm not upset with you." I said.

"You're not?"

"No, as a matter of fact, why don't you spend the night at my house tonight?" I asked.

"Is Spencer Reid making a move on me?"

We both laugh.

"Of course, I'll come stay with you." Nya says.

Nya and I walk out of the office for the day and go home together.