𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑃t3

Comincia dall'inizio

"Father, is Min here?"
Jooheon asked the moment he entered, not even bothering to give the older man a greeting. The boy awkwardly and quickly apologized when he sees other people in the room. His father was currently checking up on a young boy, the mother standing on the side carrying his assumably younger sibling. Three more people, sitting on the lined chairs, waiting to be consulted.

"Hello boys" His father greeted looking up at them then back to his patient, completely unfazed. Used to his son suddenly arriving the way that he did during his check-ups.

Kihyun and Changkyun both politely gave him a bow, returning his greeting.

"Just put it on my desk. I believe Minhyuk's at the office. If not, he's probably at the storage room checking on the supplies. "

Jooheon quickly nodded and went to the little office both Minhyuk and his father shares. Not seeing his best friend on his side of the room, he concluded he must be where his father said he'll be.

After setting the lunch at his father's desk, he made his way to the storage room, hoping to see Minhyuk. Changkyun and Kihyun both following right after.

Minhyuk just happen to open the door when they arrived, in a working class long brown coat and half-moon spectacles, a logbook in hand. He looks very sophisticated yet demure which all could only guess how people dress at the capital, as none of them had been there.

"Honey, I missed you!" Minhyuk's face lit up completely after seeing Jooheon, going his way, and engulfing his bestfriend in a tight hug, lifting him off the floor for good measure, not noticing the presence of other people.

"Honey?" Changkyun muttered to himself in question. "Ah, nickname nickname" he assures himself, feeling silly for the unnecessary millisecond jealousy.

Jooheon laughed heartily at the loud affection given by the older, embracing him back and saying how he missed him too.

"I can't help but worry about you when I was away. You were very sad when I left. I'm so sorry I couldn't write to you" The older states, moving away and placing his hand on his cheek, inspecting if his favorite person is fine. He still felt bad for leaving when he was heartbroken, thoughts of Jooheon alone in sadness constantly bothered him when he was away. But the other seems lively and happy now, maybe he got over it.

"It's okay, I'm fine" the other assures. "What about you though? How's the capital? I heard from your mother you have not been writing to everyone. Were you that busy? I hope your studies aren't stressing you too much" Jooheon was quick to jump to his questions, not giving chance for Minhyuk to reply. Then his eyes brighten up recalling why he wanted to see Minhyuk in the first place. "Oh! I want you to meet someone!"

He quickly broke away from the older's hold and went to the brothers who were standing behind him, respectfully giving them their moment. Jooheon held Changkyun's hand and pulled him towards Minhyuk.

Minhyuk's warm smile faltered seeing Changkyun and Jooheon's laced fingers, but he caught himself and quickly kept them up and bright before anyone could notice. Though it was a second late, Kihyun who was unenthusiastically following behind the couple and studying Minhyuk was fast to see such changes.

"Min, this is Changkyun. They moved in the village over a month ago. Kyun, this is Minhyuk, my best friend" Jooheon introduced them to each other excitedly. Changkyun reached out his hand for a handshake.

" Chang...kyun?" Minhyuk questions with an inquisitive eye, trying to remember where he heard the name.

The person Jooheon was waiting in the forest, it was him.

He didn't like him that time and it didn't changed now that he's standing in front of him. But for Jooheon's sake he accepted the handshake, firmly squeezing the other's hand which made Changkyun looked up at him with a frown. Retracting his hand, he wonders what's Minhyuk's problem was or if he's just overthinking. Maybe the man has a tight grip, he doesn't look like it but looks can only portray so much.