𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑃t3

🅹🅾🅾🅺🆈🆄🅽

◈ ━━━━━━━━ 【✘】 ━━━━━━━━ ◈

"My best friend just got back from his travels. I'll introduce you both to him. He's very nice!" Jooheon excitedly says, him and the werewolf brothers leaving the village market.

"No, thank you. Changkyun and I will be gone the moment our mission is done. There's no point in making friends" Kihyun replied without missing a beat whilst he struggles on checking the many contents of his basket, looking if he got all the things he needed.

"Your best friend..." Changkyun trailed, swaying their entangled hands as they walk, not bothering to offer his brother some help.

He tried to recall more of Jooheon's closest friends back when they were young. He had seen a couple of them over the course of their stay. Some who Jooheon no longer talk to and some who's still good friends with him, most he doesn't remember the name of. "Oh! Minnie?" His face lighting up remembering the boy who used to stick to Jooheon's side like rice paste. The boy had a pet, Dambi, if he remembers correctly, Changkyun hated that dog.

Jooheon nodded at his words, excited that Changkyun knew who the other boy was " Do you remember him?"

Changkyun nodded "He used to help you carry me around when we were young. He was very sweet" He laughed at the fond memories of the other. He still vividly remembers how Minhyuk carry the basket he used to be in when he was still injured. Jooheon likes to take him everywhere he goes when he was a puppy, while Minhyuk likes doing things for Jooheon. He remembers how he would cuddle them both and scratch the back of his neck telling him he's the best puppy in the world despite him doing nothing but lay on his little basket. Then he would proceed to baby Dambi and he would feel betrayed, even though the dog was originally the sweet boy's pet. "He also had a stupid dog, please tell me it's dead already."

"Don't be mean" Jooheon scolded Changkyun, nudging him with his elbow as their hands are still entangled. The giggle that escape his lips tells Changkyun he wasn't so serious. "Dambi passed several years ago, Min was devastated" The small smile he had faltered for a second remembering how sad Minhyuk was.

"Anyway, he's still the sweetest! You'll like him, he gets along with everyone!"

"Well, Kihyun would be a challenge" Changkyun commented with a chuckle.

Kihyun grunted, he rolled his eyes, listening to their conversation. He felt like a third wheel which he really was. Jooheon looked over at his direction, seeing him with his permanent bitch face on. Over the month the brothers been in their village, the alpha heir had been nothing else other than mixed serious and annoyed. He was such a dark cloud except when he was talking with others, especially the town's old ladies where he would be all smiley and incredibly polite. Changkyun explained that the behavior is his way to gain more stories and information about the attacks and village tales, knowing that out of all people, the old ladies would inevitably gossip.

His overly serious personality however, Changkyun has no excuse for that other than 'he was born on a gloomy day' which Jooheon now realized was nothing more than a joke.

" He's probably at the clinic right now" Jooheon says in thought. "I'm going to deliver this food to my father, wanna come with me?"

" No, we need to..-"

" Yeah, sure!" Changkyun interrupted Kihyun by talking over him and jabbing his brother to his chest with his elbow, earning a grunt from the older.

Jooheon guided them to where the village clinic was, still has his hand intertwined with Changkyun while the wolf has his free hand grabbing onto Kihyun's cloak, dragging the other with them. A scowl painted on his face as he halfheartedly follows to wherever they were headed.