✰⁖ ⟦ Chapter :: 16 ⟧ ⁖✰

Start from the beginning

I stood there motion less and was trying to process what he just said.

"Y/nie are you coming or not ?" He shouted

"Yes I am coming" I replied and ran behind him.

We both got inside the recording room and stood infront of respective mic. Jimin gave me a smile before closing his eyes. He started with his lyrical part.

I adored the singing angel infront of me. The way he moved his hands with the background music. Everything was perfect. My part was about to start so I focused on the printed lyrics.

~~

Jungkook pov

Y/n walked out of the room followed by Jimin... All the members gathered around them .

" How was it?" We all asked asked

"It was unexpectedly so good. I was so nervous in the start. But now I feel satisfied." She said looking at Jimin with a smile

I don't know why. But the way she looked at Jimin was so adorable. That I wished to be at his place.

" Can we now go and eat something. I am really hungry" I said changing the topic. And it worked now they both were not looking at eachother atleast.

"Sure let's go " Hyung said, we all started to move towards exit.

I heard Y/n saying "Thank you Jimin. " They were walking just infront of me so I was able to hear them clearing

"I didn't do anything. It's just you'' Jimin replied in his cheerful voice.

"I am sure I would have messed up everything. If you weren't there." She said as she held his hand.

I felt so jealous looking at her being so good with someone else who is not me... Ofcourse she had been my bestfriend for years and I don't wish to share her with anyone.

" That won't happen. I am always there for you. Forever~" Jimin looked at her and ruffled her hair with his other free hand

Ok that's enough.

I walked up to them and managed to get in middle. As they got apart and both stared at me.

"What's wrong?" Y/n spoke

" Absolutely nothing. " I said y/n rolled her eyes and asked

" So do you have any idea where are we going for dinner? "

" Yea there is a restaurant near by. We usually go there..." I informed her about the restaurant

"Okay..." she nodded. We were almost near our van. We waited till everyone got in.. Hyung drove towards the restaurant.

Soon we were at our favourite restaurant. When we went inside the restaurant owner welcomed and guided us to one of the empty table.

We all got seated. Y/n kept her head down on the table till everyone placed their orders.

"Y/n what happened to you?" I asked she looked up at me and said. "Nothing just I feel sleepy"

"Said the one who stays up till 2 am." I joked almost forgetting the fact everyone is sitting around...

Y/n glared at me, I covered my face.

Rm hyung got shocked... "You stay up till 2 am ?? And wait how do you know that Jungkook"

"Because he stays up too" y/n looked at me with a smirk face, everyone was looking at us speechless. Except the one...

Rm hyung looked at Jimin who was trying to avoid the whole conversation. "Jungkook is your roommate. Why didn't you tell me before? Didn't you know about this?"

"Because he stays up too" I said Jimin glared at me giving a "You wait" expression.

" Most important thing is what the hack you three do ?" Jin Hyung asked

"Watch movies and drama or sometimes play video games" jimin said and we both nodded.

"I expected something else.." Yoongi Hyung said

"What !? Hell no..." Jimin almost yelled looking at Yoongi hyung

"Why did you think that... I didn't even say it.." Yoongi hyung smirked, Jimin looked away in embarrassment.

Everyone bust out laughing... Expect y/n she gave a confused look to Yoongi hyung and jimin

She looked at me and asked" Do you know what exactly are they talking about?"

"No. Ofcourse not." I shook my head in complete denial.

" Sir your orders " the waitress placed all the dishes on the table.

After enjoying the meal we all left for dorm. Once we were at the dorm. Namjoon Hyung gave all the three of us a good lecture for staying up. And warned if he got to know something about this again... He will change our room partners.