The Picnic

(A/N: Sorry for the massive wait, I assure you I'm not dead. You'll also meet an oc here)

~Ollie and Amelia~

~Warden Garcia's House~

'Javi, get down here it's been like 6 minutes,' groaned Izzy from downstairs.

'Actually, it's been 5 minutes, 95 seconds and 4 milliseconds,' corrected Ollie.

'Take as much time as you need, Javi,' Brooke kindly shouted, giving Ollie and Izzy the glare. Brooke was a new employee of Buzz Blast. She had ginger hair and calm green eyes. Although Javi had a crush on her, she thought of him as a close friend.

Instead of waiting around, Amelia was watching a show about ghosts on the TV.

'What now?' asked Ollie.

'Shhh, this is important!' shouted Amelia.

'Priorities...' Ollie muttered.

Javi finally came down.

'Javi...' Izzy trailed off.

'What the hell is that?' asked Ollie.

'My instruments...?'

'Put them back.'

'But-'

'Put. Them. Back.'

'Fineee,'

Javi packed them away and came down.
They all got into the van that was hosted by Zayto and Aiyon.

~At the park or whatever, idk~

'Such a beautiful day!' said Zayto.

'They never had sun like this on Rafkon!' said Aiyon.

Izzy was still on her phone, Javi took out the keytar from the inside of his jacket, whilst Ollie and Amelia got out the basket and other equipment.

As they sat on the picnic blanket, they realised something.

'Where's Javi?' asked Amelia.

'And Brooke?' asked Aiyon.

'He falls in love so easily,' said Izzy.'He's probably trying to impress her.'

When the sound of two instruments sounded off, Izzy's suspicions were confirmed.

'If another person goes off track-'

'NO WAY!' shouted Aiyon, seeing a theme park. He quickly ran off.

'Should I be surprised?' asked Amelia.

'Surprised he lasted this long? Yes,' Izzy said.

'Atleast we're still left,' said Zayto.

It wasn't long before everyone started to get distracted. Izzy by Fern's arrival and Zayto by a butterfly. Eventually, it was only Ollie and Amelia left.

As they walked along the bridge Ollie said,'I don't understand everyone. Doesn't anyone like nature anymore.'

'Here's an idea-- make people happy,' said Amelia.'Let Javi use his instruments and buy Aiyon ice cream or something. They'll be more likely to enjoy it.'

'Ugh you're right,' said Ollie reluctantly.'Ew, did I really just say that?'

'Yes and I wrote it down for future reference,' teased Amelia.

'Ooh ducks!' said Amelia, pointing at the pond like a small child.

'Are you twelve?' asked Ollie although she kept cooing at the ducks.

'Jealous they're getting more attention from me?' inquired Amelia.

'Ew, no, never,' refused Ollie. That was Ollie alright.

'Do we have bread?' asked Amelia.

'I'll be back soon,' Ollie suggested, going to the picnic basket. He came back with peas instead of bread.

'They're proven to be better for them,' said Ollie matter-of-factly.

'Sure, whatever you say, genius,' Amelia mocked.

As they fed the ducks, they made it into a competion. Several times, their hands brushed against each other. Several times they felt each other's touch. A warm touch.

'Now onto bubbles,' Amelia announced exitedly.

'Bubbles? Really?' asked Ollie.

'Stop being such a hater!' said Amelia as she forced a bubble stick into his hands.

Reluctantly,  Ollie tried to blow a bubble to no success.

'It doesn't work,' he said.

'Really?' she asked. Once she got closer to it, Ollie blew a bubble which collided with Amelia's face.

'Hey!'

Ollie laughed.'Priceless!'

'God you're a jerk!' said Amelia,'I hate you.'

'You love me,' responded Ollie.

Amelia thought to herself,"Yeah, I do..."

Once again sorry for the wait. I think I'll do a haters-to-lover's Hunger Games AU Chapter next. I should really do an AU.