Waking Up In Vegas

Your mom was going to kill you. That's all you knew as you looked over at a random guy in the bed next to you. You sat up in the bed, the thin sheet against your very naked skin. Everything from last night was blur and your head was pounding. You brought your hand to your forehead as you tugged the sheet off the bed and the guy on the made groaned. You flushed, staring at a very naked butt before squeaking and turning around.

"Y/n-whata-doin?" The voice croaked, he turned on to the side of the bed you were on. Your eyes trailed over his very naked, very attractive body as you looked at the-stranger?

"Eddie?" You murmured as he opened his eyes just as your eyes trailed down a little further, your eyes coming in contact with his-. "Eddie!"

"Yeah? Why are you yelling so loud?" Eddie groaned, sitting up on the bed on his elbows as you kept your eyes covered.

You looked around the room, before walking to the large window in the room you were in and looking out to see a large vegas sign. Your jaw dropped as you covered your face, a large and bright vegas sign beneath the hotel you were at, your sheet dropping to the ground as you squealed before leaning down to pick it back up. You were in Vegas, okay. You thought before turning back to Eddie, who was still very naked on the bed. "Can you like get a towel or something?"

"Why? You've seen all of it already." Eddie replied, moving off the bed and sauntering over to you.

"Not sober." You murmured.

"What?" Eddie asked, his eyebrows furrowing as you cocked your head.

"What do you mean? What?" You gritted.

"Babe-."

"Do not-say that!" You started, shaking your head as you started to pace. You were starting to freak out, you didn't see anything that belonged to you in this room, some flimsy clothes laying on the floor that couldn't even cover your left boob and the boy, your friend, your little brother's dungeon master, was naked in the very expensive looking hotel room with you.

You knew that the whole idea of a summer trip to California to see Will was a bad idea. Ever since Dustin and his friends 'saved the world' he wanted to chat with Will and the others about it and catch up. He had begged Eddie to take him but Mom wouldn't let him go without you or her. You were the best options and the last thing you remember is dropping off Dustin with Joyce.

"We need to get back! Oh my god, Dustin's probably throwing a fit!" You rushed, leaning down to grab your shirt on the floor.

"Y/n, please, just take a moment." Eddie rushed, coming over you and gripping your shoulders and looking down at you. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"No, Eddie, I don't." You replied.

"Well, um. A lot happened." Eddie confirmed as you glared at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that look." Eddie chitted.

"What happened? Why do you remember?" You questioned. "Did you do this?"

"I've had far worse nights and remembered just as much. Got a great memory." Eddie clarified as you stared at him. "But take a shower, and just-take a moment alright? I'll call a taxi and shred up the fake ID's."

"We have fake ID's?"

"Yes, babe." Eddie murmured, before looking back towards the bed. You avoided his very naked body and rushed over to the shower.

But as soon as you got into the bathroom and dropped the towel, your eyes landed on a black ink speared on your skin. You leaned into the mirror with wide eyes before seeing Eddie's name written in black ink on your rib. You shook your head before starting the shower and finding glitter in the oddest places, scrubbing and flakes coming out before rubbing at the tattoo, to realize that it really hurt when you did that, and it was in fact, a tattoo. You stopped the shower before stepping out and grabbing a towel before waking out to see Eddie dressed in his black jeans while he tapped his fingers against the table before standing up when you walked out.