Master!

"Young master?" Sebastian says with haste. "What is it now?" his young master replies annoyed. "The new maid,(y/n) has finished getting dressed in her uniform." "Well bring her in as well as a cup of that fabulous Italian earl grey tea we got last week." Ciel replies. Sebastian beckons you into your young masters office. "I will be right back with your tea, young master. And would you like me to bring a cup for the young lady as well?" Sebastian cooly asks. "It would be wonderful if you would allow me a cup, master." you shyly say. You suddenly realize that your master has been eyeing you these past couple minutes, and you notice that Sebastian has too. "Very well, (y/n). Get her a cup of tea to, Sebastian." your master resentfully replies. "I will be back soon." you make eye contact with Sebastian to let him know you don't want him to leave you with Ciel, Sebastian just starts to walk away. Ciel commands you to come over to his seat, and you obediently walk over. "You look ravishing!" Ciel hungrily says to you. You start blushing. Ciel coldly smiles s he sees this. "What you've never had a person fancy you before?" Ciel glares at you. You silently cry, and at that moment Sebastian comes into the room and sees your crying face. "(y/n)?" Sebastian concerningly asks. You run past him. Sebastian starts to run after you but before he could make it out the doorway, Ciel says "Where's my tea?" as (figuratively) he shoots daggers at where you stood before you ran.

~~~30 minutes later, in the garden~~~

As you sit on the bench next to the big bush of oddly colored purple roses, you hear foot steps coming your way. You immediately hide behind the bush you have been admiring for so long. "(y/n)? you hear Sebastian call. Hearing him call your name makes your toes go numb and your heart flutter. You immediately go up t him hug him deeply and start to cry. "What happened while I was fetching the tea,(y/n)?" Sebastian soothingly asks you. "H-he, he talked to me so...so crudely!" you reply, still sobbing your eyes out. "Is that all?" Sebastian asks you. You look into his eyes and see a slight spark of anger in his eyes, you automatically know its for Ceil. You kiss him as deep and passionately as you know how. You know from that moment on, you would do anything for him and he for you.