I'm kissing him, passionately. One hand on his stomach so I can push myself up, and the other is in his damp hair. When he grabs my hips I moan into his mouth. His grip tightens.

I climb onto his lap, straddling him. Supporting myself with his shoulders. He breaks away, breathing heavily. He leans in and plants kisses on my neck. My hips roll forward, the movement making Gianni groan against my skin. He rolls my hips back, taking control of me. As he kisses my collarbone I grind against him.

I can feel him getting impossible hard under me. My panties are drenched. He's holding onto me like it's a lifeline, pushing me into him harder, he meets my core every time making my body heat up. I whisper at the simulation. When his lips meet the hem of the shirt he groans in frustration, I immediately go to pull in off. He stops me. Looks at me.

"Are you sure?" His voice is coated in arousal. He looks so hot. Gianni try's to stop the rocking of his hips against me but it's like he can't control his body.

"Yes, god yes." I moan. I can feel every movement of him sense he's not wearing underwear beneath his sweats.

"You can tell me to stop at any point." He tells me, waiting for an answer.

"I will, I will. Please just fuck me." I'm ripping the shirt of my body, exposing my breasts to the air and him.

"Your so fucking hot when you beg." He smirks, leaning back in.

He takes one of my nipples in his mouth, I moan louder then I thought I would. Jerking forward into him. He twirls his tongue around the sensitive bud. With his hand he takes my other boob and massages it. He bites softly at my tissue at the same time he twists the other nipple. My eyes close and my head lulls to the side and back, my mouth hangs open in silent moan. It feels like my whole body is vibrating from how turned on I am.

"God, your heavenly." He mumbles. Pulling away he lifts his hips up to meet mine. His head falls back.

His hands move to my thighs, he squeezes them before trailing his fingers up to my undies. Hooking them under the hem he tugs a little.

"Can I?" He asks.

I nod. "Yes....please." I grind down again, already feeling on edge.

He flips us over so he's on top, he draws the undies down my legs and throws them across the room. I smile as I watch him look longingly at my body.

"Your are so beautiful." His heavy gaze runs over me, dipping down he kiss my lips then my neck.

He makes his way down my body, he licks and sucks at my chest, nibbling at my boobs and then kisses at my stomach. Leaving hickeys behind. It's a trail of fire where his lips where. When Gianni's kisses get to the bottom of my abdomen he looks up at me, through half lidded eyes with lust swirling them.

"P—please." I buck my hips in desperation, I know what he's about to do and it's all I want.

"I'm going to eat this sweet pussy, then I'm going to fuck you till my name is the only name you can remember." He lifts my legs so they are resting on his shoulders then he swipes his fingers over my center.

"Ahhh." I go to cover my mouth but he reaches up and takes my hand away.

"I want to hear how good I make you feel." His voice is low and hot on my skin.