I was about to go up but my phone went on and saw a notification.

(********** sent you $500!)

'Wow, the person who's sending me that kind of money must be rich, and now I have money to buy food!' I thought to myself before getting my motor keys, license, taser, phone, and wallet. Oh! Don't forget my house keys.

[Timeskip]

I was withdrawing the cash that the anonymous person sent me.

On my way there, I saw police cars and a dead body in front of my apartment. 'What the hell happened there?' I thought.

I heard some police officers and some news reporters talking, "11:54 PM here in ^c/n^, we got a report that a dead body was discovered!" The hot news reporter said.

Then suddenly, I had a flashback from last night.

*Flashback*

[12:01 AM]

I was about to sleep but I heard yelling outside my window for straight 5 minutes. I couldn't sleep.

'I wish I could sue those people who's yelling, I'm trying to sleep here' I said in my mind.

[2 minutes passed]

Then I heard gunshots. I flinched because of the suddenness.

After debating whether should I go and see, I decided to go and see.

When I went to my window, I saw bl00d in front of a car, which is in front of my apartment. I saw blood over the car too.

[Back to the present]

I decided to ignore it and go to the market.

[timeskip]

"I now got home! Now time to fix these things up." I got to my refrigerator and put the stuff I bought on there.

[timeskip after it]

Finally I was finished! I went to my bedroom and opened my laptop.

I suddenly remembered the game Amara told me to download.

I downloaded the game then started playing it.

There were 2 modes, Yandere mode or normal mode. I picked the normal mode. Then it had choices to which love interest character.

I picked Akaza cause why not?

[time skip after trying all of them]

'Goddamn it! I got friend zoned because of this girl Fiona?! Well... as a bisexual... she was ho— no no no, Y/n! Do not think of that! She's a rival on this game! But she was hot...' I thought to myself.

Then I remembered I haven't tried the yandere modes. I decided to play that mode.

[Time skip after using the yandere mode]

'Oh I did not just get friend zoned! Bitch I'm hating this game! I did every kind nice thing but why did I get friend zoned?!' I said angrily at my mind.

After I had a breakdown, I decided to have a motor ride, because I was angry I remembered my parents.

'How could they just leave me!' I yelled in frustration in my mind.

I got my motor keys, house keys, and taser. I doubled check to see if its all good.

Then I went to the garage to go to my motor.

[Time skip when you were in a middle of a drive]

I was humming 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran, It was one of my favorite songs.