Dark.

The clicking of servos and circuits echoes through the halls. "It's 3:00 am. Check on the cove. Be quick. Make it through the night." The night guard thinks to himself. "Don't let them in. No matter how much they ask" he says as he flips through the cameras. Paying absolutely no attention to the power.
The rabbit listens to the guards muttering from outside the room, debating on leaving him alone for tonight. The guard sees him and slams the door shut. The rabbit walks away chuckling "always so scared. Surprised he has made it this far."
The rabbit, Whose name Is Bonnie heads back to the hallway, he keeps silent and listens, suddenly the crash of pans can be heard from the kitchen, the chicken, Chica is doing something, probably trying to make a pizza before she makes her attempt to get to the guard.
"How ye be laddie?" Foxy says, leaning against the wall, Bonnie jumps slightly, "oh Hey foxy!" He laughs nervously, looking back to the camera in the room. "Finally left your cove huh?" Foxy just scowls and chuckles.
Foxy and Bonnie are close, they have been best friends since the day they met. Way before they were turned into the metal beings they are. They were once two happy children. Till the party. The night their lives were cut short.