Chapter 2: Miroh

Y/N is very well aware of her beauty. How could she not be, when every time she walks in the hallways of Levanter University, the eyes of both men and women continuously follow her?

Today is one of those days. Where the fourteen students are all sat at the same table, conversing with each other while the rest of the students gawk and whisper about them. The group was so close to each other that no one but the elites and the lucky ones are able to even talk to them like friends.

There are a few other students who are like additionals to the group, though. Their names are Seo Changbin, Kim Seungmin, and Han Jisung. Although the only one present at the lunch table is Han Jisung, who is sitting between Y/N and Yeonjun.

"What do you guys want to do this weekend?" Jisung asked, successfully gaining the focus of everyone. "I mean I'm free, but I don't know about some of you guys, you might be busy with you know, rich people stuff."

The group laughed at Jisung's comment, knowing that it was true. Some will be at family meetings, some have schedules for interviews (The Lee Siblings, especially) and some will have their own thing going on.

The first to speak up was Jennie. "I'm busy Saturday, and so is Bang Chan. Our families are going to this meeting somewhere they want to drag us to since we're handling the business soon, or whatever."

Minho spoke up next. "Same for us three. Vogue Korea wants to do a cover photoshoot with us, so we're all booked. Yeji and Hyunjin are too, something about them wanting siblings or whatever."

Jisung sighed, although he knew it was going to be hard to get all of them together until summer. "Chois? Shins?"

Yeonjun gives an apologetic smile. "We're going to Japan for a week, remember? My dad wants to check out the hotels there and see how they're doing. He wants to take me specifically because I'm the oldest, and Lia will be there as well. Although Beomgyu and Y/N aren't required to come, so maybe they can just stay."

"I can stay, we can go to the new Dior store that just opened," Y/N said, flashing a smile, although Jisung returned it with an unbothered look, knowing he can't afford any of the items there since he's basically there as a charity case. "Don't worry Hanji, I'll pay."

"I'll stay too," Beomgyu agreed.

"We're free too, the business is basically left to our parents to deal with until they die, so," Ryujin said in a nonchalant tone, earning a weird look from her friends. "What? It's true."

"Okay, so Beomgyu, Y/N, Ryujin and Yuna. Jeongin? are you free?" Han said, turning his stare to Jeongin, who was just poking at his food.

"Oh-- uh, yeah, sure. I don't have a business, so," Jeongin said, his voice monotone.

Out of everyone in the group, Jeongin was the hardest to crack. He was quiet, but he knew what was going on around him. He's emotionally unavailable at times, but then again, who isn't?

The students talked about random things; their upcoming events, galas, overseas meetings, and award shows. This was a normal day for Han Jisung; They always talked about things he could never relate to, but he never felt excluded or unwanted.

The cafeteria was filled with chatters and laughs from students until the sudden opening of the door entrance to the cafeteria unveiled the figures of Changbin and Seungmin, and the panicked sound of Seungmin's voice replaced the short silence.

"You have two minutes to run and find a classroom, they're coming!"