Chapter 1: Levanter

Money was never a problem for Choi Y/N. From designer clothing to expensive cars, she had it all.

She had a picture-perfect life.

With her father being the CEO of one of the biggest hotel and condominium chains in the world and her mother being the founder of a luxury makeup brand, you can clearly see how privileged her life is.

But what you see on the outside is hardly ever the case on the inside, right?

No, this isn't some sob story where her parents treat her poorly or where she gets bullied in school because of envious kids. The opposite of that, actually.

Her parents cherished her. They treated her as if she was the most precious gem in the world, she had all the friends she could ask for, and she had everything her heart desired on the tip of her fingers.

Does she?

Every day, at the most prestigious college in the country, Levanter State University, she's met with loving stares and curious gazes by the 'ordinary' students, as the majority of the school liked to call themselves. The ones whose lives are just a little better than the average population, or the ones who are academically blessed and got a full-ride scholarship. And as you can guess, Y/N isn't one. She could afford to be there, and more.

In the heart of the city stands a gorgeous building called Miroh Luxury.

Miroh Luxury is an expensive place to live in, and only the elites could afford a room in it, more so stay in it as a home.

And as you guessed, Y/N is one of the students who live there. How could she not, when her family owns it?

Y/N isn't the only Levanter student that lives there. There were other students who were also living an extravagant life, just as expensive as hers. 13 others, to be exact. 13 other people she loved dearly.

There are 7 men and 7 women.

They're a mix of kids from financial cliques, children of celebrities, and sons and daughters of famed businesses.

Your mind is curious about them, I can tell. But don't worry, I'll give you a rundown.

Starting from the oldest ones, Kim Jennie and Christopher Bang. (or Bang Chan, as he prefers to be called.)

Kim Jennie and Bang Chan's families are what citizens called Chaebol. Bearing the last names of respected families, their images are well-preserved and their names can never be dragged through the mud. Both are under constant scrutiny by the media, and the people they are seen with are handpicked by their own families.

The next students are Lee Minho, Lee Yongbok, (or Felix, who has adopted an English name because of his long stay in Australia), and Lee Chaeryeong. The three siblings are the children of two successful Korean celebrities. The three siblings were all raised in wealth privately, and their faces weren't shown to the public until they entered high school.

Following are the twins Hwang Yeji and Hwang Hyunjin. As much as Hyunjin hates to admit it, Yeji is the older twin; being introduced to the world 12 minutes before Hyunjin was. In the country, if you had Hwang as your last name, people will automatically assume you're related to them, even though it's highly unlikely. The Hwangs reign from the family who owns one of South Korea's luxury car brands.

Then there's Shin Yuna and Shin Ryujin. Contrary to popular beliefs, these two are not sisters, but cousins. Their parents co-own Yellow Wood Restaurant, a 3-star Michelin restaurant that is one of the most favored worldwide, with more than 5,000 chains in over 100 countries.

The last family, as you may have guessed, is the Choi family. As you know from the brief introduction at the beginning, The Choi family owns Miroh Luxury and CLM (Choi Luxury Makeup). Although having four kids in total, they never failed to fulfill all of their children's wants and needs as they grew older. The Choi children, all in order from oldest to youngest, are Choi Yeonjun, Choi Lia, Choi Beomgyu, and Choi Y/N.

7 women and 6 men have been introduced so far. But as I said, there were 7 male residents. Who's the last one?

Of course, it's none other than Yang Jeongin.

Yang Jeongin is the only son of one of South Korea's most respected politicians. Out of the 13 others, Jeongin's life was under media coverage the most. Mostly for good reason, thankfully. His name is always tied with something good.

Yes, they're known in the country as the 'Nepotism Kids'; They had all the money in the world and if all of their wealth was combined, they most likely can buy a country. Their lives are covered in Chanel, Dior, Bugattis, and everything a rich person has. As a friend group they are constantly dubbed as the 'it' friend group of the world, and the fancy vacations they post on their social media accounts are something millions of people wish for.

But then again, what you see on the outside is hardly ever the case on the inside, right?