Part 8 - Conversations

Start from the beginning

Despite being successful, Rajveer comes across as a humble personality with no unnecessary pride. He is very passionate about Anjali and wrote love letters for her with beautiful poems. Anjali started to develop feelings towards Rajveer gradually and starts loving him intensely. 

She proposed Rajveer on his birthday and it was the day they shared their first kiss.

Anjali becomes doctor and starts working on her profession. But she never made her profession to come between her and Rajveer just like Rajveer did. 

After two and half years of working, Anjali decided to go India. She got her job in Kolkata hospital finally.

Since Rajveer is also living in Kolkata, it becomes easy for them to meet each other.

All these thoughts flashed in her mind and she finally comes to the reality. Nothing has changed. She is yet to knock door as Nandini is into the book religiously.

Anjali knocked the door. Nandini looks at her and continues reading the book. 

"Come in, Anjali." said Nandini glancing at her book.

Anjali enters inside. She takes a chair and sits in front of Nandini. Nandini keeps her book down. Anjali holds Nandini's hands and looks into her eyes. Nandini doesn't have the guts to look into the twinkling eyes of Anjali.

Anjali - "Mom..."

Her words broke Nandini's heart. It's been 8 years... 8 long years... since she heard that word from her mouth. The last time she called her 'mom' was when she fought with her for her abroad studies.

Rishton Ka Milna Julna plays

Tears escaped from Nandini's eyes and she hugged Anjali. Both of them starts crying profusely.

Nandini - "How could you leave me all of a sudden? Didn't you think anything about your mother?"

Anjali - "Sorry mom... sorry..."

Both were still in the same position and tears still didn't stop.

Anjali - "Even you didn't try to call me or come to Canada, right? Why didn't you do that?"

Nandini - "I don't have passport to come there. I had but it was missed. Also your grandfather told that there would be a lot of complications in getting a new one so he dismissed my request."

"