-𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

act two — hayloftstranger things, season four

act two — hayloft
stranger things, season four

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒 is a different girl than she was last year. In her current situation, despite the distance from her boyfriend and friends, she found a new sense of happiness. While her powers remained somewhat unpredictable, she was gradually gaining control. Attending school with Eleven seemed to bring joy, though Jackie's true feelings revealed otherwise.

Jackie, caught up in her newfound popularity, remained oblivious to the signs. Despite her close bond with Elliana Cruz, the facade of happiness concealed her deep longing for Mike. Unbeknownst to others, Jackie and Elliana were engaged in some risky activities, including pilfering weed from Jonathan and Arygle, the pizza place acquaintance.

Jackie couldn't contain her excitement as the prospect of reuniting with Mike in Hawkins drew near. However, a slight disappointment lingered as her friend Kylie had other plans, heading to California to spend time with El. Undeterred, Jackie saw an opportunity for an adventure and convinced Elliana to join her on the trip. Elliana's parents, seeking a vacation for their daughter, readily agreed to the Hawkins escapade. Despite Mike's initial hesitation, Jackie's heartfelt plea swayed him, making him reluctantly agree to the plan.

Hawkins turned out to be a hotbed of trouble for Jackie as a new monster threatened her best friend, Max Mayfield. In the midst of the chaos, Jackie and Mike's relationship deepened, reaching new levels of maturity as they discovered their love for each other.

Will Jackie or Elliana survive Vecna's curse? Will she and Mike confess that they love each other?

INTRODUCING ...

jenna ortega as ELLIANA CRUZ.