7♧︎

𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 ??( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 ??
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

"Ok, what about this, or this?" I put the two outfits against my body so that Jaden could tell me what to wear

"Which one is more comfortable for you?" he asked leaning against the wall as I struggled to pick which outfit I wanted to wear. "I mean...I don't know. This is homophobic if you ask me" I huffed and sat on the bed.

"OH EM GEE! I have the perfect outfit!" I jumped back up and went to my closet. I picked out a floral, flowered-covered dress.

I ran to the bathroom, removing the towel that was around my body. I slipped the dress over my head and did my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom when I finished and went back to my room. "How do I look?" I walked in, making him lift his head from staring at his phone.

"You look...beautiful as always." He walked toward me. "Thank you, flirt." I chuckled.

"Make sure to bring sleeping clothes, or we could stop at target or something." he shrugged. "we can stop at target." I nod.

"we are leaving now!" I shouted up the stairs to my mom who actually surprisingly volunteered to stay home to watch the kids. I didn't get a reply back so I just walked away from the stairs and to the door, lock it when we went out.

He opened the door for me but not without saying, "m'lady." I giggled, getting in. "Thank you, my good sir."

He went to the driver's side. "Music?" he asked handing me his phone. "you know it." I smiled and took the phone. "target here we come."

"what about this one?" he asked lifting an avocado onesie. "Ouu or this?" he lifted a hotdog onesie. "OH OH WHAT ABOUT THIS?!?" he got excited looking at the lilo and stitch onesies.

"Calm down my love, which one do you want the most?" I laughed at him. His face turned a light shade of red from me calling him 'my love'. "This one," he pointed to the lilo and stitch onesies.

We picked them up and got a few snacks and went to check out. I pulled out my card to pay but was pushed out the way by Jaden.

"Rude." I rolled my eyes

"we are here!" he said excitedly. we were at the top of one of that parking garages and we could see the whole city. Around 2 hours later it would be all lights and stars.

"Omg the city, it's so pretty!" I said in awe. I ran to the rim of the parking garage looking over it and looking at all the buildings.

"Don't fall. Do you like it?" he asked. "Do I like it? I love it omg!" I jumped.

"Ok give me like 5 minutes ilk be back." he ran to the trunk of the car. I raised a brow but dismissed him and looked over the rim.

"Ok I'm done!" he speed walked toward me. I turned around and walked towards him. "Done with what exactly?" I asked.

"This." he did jazz hands towards the trunk of the car. The trunk was decorated with mini string lights and covers and pillows, snacks, a computer, and other stuff.

"Omg! I love it- wait...how did you have enough time to do this, where did you hide all of this, when did you have time to plan this?" I continued to ramble questions towards him.

"Don't worry about any of that." he chuckled. Let's find a movie to watch and eat popcorn." he said hoping in the trunk.

"Boy, where did you warm popcorn up at?" I questioned. "Don't worry about that," he smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

"See look who's crying now!" I rubbed in his face. We had just finished the Titanic and he was crying his eyes out. "Because why does he have to die!" I sobbed. I whipped his tears laughing.

"Whatever, look at the stars" I pointed to the stars in awe. Instead of looking at the stars, he looked at me in awe.

I turned my face to look at him and we were centimeters away, making both of us gasp but didn't move. "What?" I tried not to smile.

"Why look at the stars when I have a person star right here" he smiled ear to ear at me. I giggled pushing his face back.

"Cutie."

❦

𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚗.𝚆

-𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑠-☯︎︎