5♧︎

baseball gameᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

baseball game
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

baseball gameᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

jaden🤭

jaden🤭
wish me luckkkkkk

YOU
I'm wishing you luckkkkk

jaden🤭
wait wait wait!
you didn't give me a fit check !!
I need a fit check

YOU
ft meeeee

Jaden🤭

answer      decline

once I answered the call I saw his face with a smile. I smiled back the placed my phone against the mirror on my vanity. I stood up, showing him the clothes I had on. I had an oversized shirt on with some PSD boxers, but the shirt covered up the boxers.

"I like it, I like it." he nodded while I backed up. "welp I have another one and a half hour before I leave...so, we could stay on the phone if you want" he shrugged, placing his head in one of his hands.

truth is that I was secretly going to his game without him knowing. "well... I have to go somewhere with my sister and brother, but I could turn off my camera and mute it if you like." I suggested.

"that's fine with me" he simply said. I turned off my camera and went mute. I went to go get my brother and sister and their clothes that they picked out. for some reason, they both wanted to match with me so that's what we did.

"where are we going again?" my baby sister, Yara, had asked. "we're going to a baseball game!"

"yayyyy" my baby brother, Yuri, shouted, excited. I love my siblings, they can be annoying most of the time, but I still love them with my whole heart. I didn't mind bringing them, I was going to do that anyway. but it's not like I had a choice to bring them or not. moms going on another date.