XLII

"You say I'm the girl of your dreams, but don't you know even angels have devil horns too?"

My fingers grasped onto her hair as she went down, her throat full of me as her baby blues eyed me daringly. It was all I needed to throw my head back in dire bliss. She knew just what to do with her tongue, and she did it well until my eyes rolled back whilst her freshly manicured hands massaged what she couldn't reach with her throat. I could feel it coming closer, closer until my lungs gave out and my tongue fell heavy against my caged mouth. She rendered me lifeless, but never more so alive, all at once.

"All the tenants are probably familiar with the name arabella now." She sneered as her body maneuvered all cat-like, hovering over me until her mouth was dangerously ghosted over mine as she fit snug against my side. She had that way about her: she was a lioness as she coaxed me to her trap before prying my heart out with her bare hands; her plump lips drenched in my blood as it gushed down her chest painfully slow all the whilst looking at me with those alluring eyes.

I was never one to believe in magic, but something about the ocean of moon water like a tide in her eyes and potions on her tongue made me fall insufferable at her feet each and every time like clockwork; and I was no stranger to the way her hips felt when gripping them firmly as I pulled her in. Just like the rest of those tenants near apartment 3B, I wouldn't forget the name arabella either, assured with the way she fancied me mad each time her pearly whites sunk into the skin of my neck each time her tide came to shore.

"Your mind is in outer space again, Moon man." Her voice lured me back as she lay snug and my hand fit perfectly in the curve of her back; my fingertips tracing invisible saccharine nothings into her spine. There was an oath tied to every single word, I knew she believed it by the way she hummed rhythmically each time my fingers pressed against the surface of her spine. "You've got to be more careful, bowie," she said as she pondered over the thought of it before continuing her words slowly, "you might make me feel like I'm nothing without you."