VII

Almond-shaped, chestnut colored eyes ghosted over the casino, it was anyones wonder why he was here on a Friday night ; swiveling the glass of brandy before drinking the last of its sips and licking over his lips slowly. His tan skin and golden locks were the height of the attention as the casino goers were stealing glances before being met with his bedroom eyes.

"It must be a crime of delirium to see a beautiful woman at a bar and not offer her a drink." She coyed. She was the only one that stood out from all the rest: long, dark brown curls, ebony skin, hazel eyes, plump lips, a pearl necklace draped around her neck, and a cerulean colored dressed I'd only envision ripping off of her in the wake of her silk skin.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" Her words like daggers to my chest, every syllable seeping in to the very hilt. Her hands were met with my thighs with no time to waste as her cream colored manicured nails inched their way up tantalizingly ; all the whilst she whispered malevolent nothings into my ear and told me to meet her in her suite.

The breeze where her hands once lay was harsh and the only thing that would bring me warmth was her mouth against mine. Just as I guessed, her mouth tasted like raw honey as her words practically oozed off of her tongue with a impious allurement only her tongue against mine could chase down. She could taste the brandy off of mine and I could taste the blackberries off of hers.

My mouth was on her skin in seconds, our bodies delved into the mattress as my tongue worked wonders against her neck, leaving bruises there in the wake of my pearly whites. She hadn't even known my name, where I was from, or why I was at the casino that night and if I gambled ; but her hands wove through my hair as if I designed the pleiades in her sky myself.