.:The Disturbance:. Chpt. 5

!A/N Sorry this chapter is late! Anyways, enjoy! A/N!

The only thing I could hear was feet kicking off the ground and the loud huffs I panted as we ran down the hallway. The door was opening in two minutes. We ran and ran Tanjiro just ahead of us. I can feel my gun hitting the side of my leg as it moves back a forth. We run up the stairs and sit there for a moment. We hear a click and the door unlocks.

Tanjiro gets up. "See you in a few days..." He says, putting a hand on my shoulder. "See ya." I say, giving him a bro hug. "Cya, Mengaya." Inosuke says, punching my arm. "Bye Inosuke.." I smile sincerely. "Goodbye, Genya and Muichiro." Kanao softly says, bringing us both into a hug. "Goodbye, Kanao." I say. "Bye, Kanao." Muichiro says. Muichiro then looks at Tanjiro and gets on his knees. "Don't go Tanjiro!!" Muichiro whines. "Muichiro..." I say, dragging him off Tanjiro. I pull him towards me. He falls into my chest and I blush. Everyone is snickering as they leave.

"Genya..?" Muichiro asks. "Yea, Mui?" I ask. He blushes a little. "When will we see them again?" He asks, looking at the ground. "Soon enough, now come on let's go find some of the others." I say, getting up and reaching for his hand. He grabs it and I help him up. "So, who should we look for first?" I ask. "Hm, maybe Tomioka?" He says. "Okay!" I grab his hand again and we walk down the hall. A few minutes later we spot him. The thing is wearing his haori.

"Tomioka..." I say in a sad tone. The thing turns it's head and faces me. "Tomioka, Shinobu needs you... she misses you like hell and would love to be with you." I say to him, opening my arms. Suddenly he transforms back into a human. "Where is she?" He asks. "Follow us." Muichiro smiles softly. We start heading back to the safe zone. Until everything goes black.

I wake up in a bright room and here a voice echo throughout. "You have been releasing too many of them!" The voice shouts. "I'm just trying to save them!" I cry. "Well stop! They belong here!" It shouts. "No, never! They belong home!" I yell into nothingness. "Well if they do then let's make a bet!" It yells. "Fine, what?" I ask in a more calm tone. "If you go back to reality for five minutes I'll release them all." It says calmly. "And if I don't?" I ask. "You'll be stuck here forever." The voice cackles. "Fine I'll go..." I see, my voice shaking. I black out again.

I wake up in what seems to be a gown. My hair is messed up and I'm connected to some machines. "Genya??" A voice says. I look up and see Muichiro, crying. "Genya!" Muichiro yells as he runs to the bed I'm laying in. "Never again..." He cries. "Muichiro... I-" He cuts me off with a kiss. "Genya... I love you, I never want that to happen to you again." He says, grabbing my hands, which felt numb. The hug lasted for a minute until I finally ask. "What happened? Why am I in a bed hooked up to all the machines?" I look around the room. "Well..." Muichiro starts. But my head falls back onto the pillow and my vision is blurry. My blinking slows as Muichiro calls for someone.

I open my eyes and see the safe zone and Muichiro is shaking me. "Genya, wake the hell up!!" Muichiro yells. "Huh?" I mumble as I touch my lips. They are still warm from the kiss. "What the hell, Genya?! Tomioka had to carry you the whole way back!" Muichiro yells. "S-sorry, I guess I just fainted or something?" I lie. I knew what happened but didn't want to say.

The door burst open with 'Nemi carrying Obanai. "Somethings wrong with him!" 'Nemi shouts. "What happened?" I ask. "We found Mitsuri and him in a hallway and Obanai is barely breathing and he looks starved." 'Nemi says, his voice quivering as he puts Obanai down on a mattress. Shinobu checks his pulse. "I can barely feel a pulse." Shinobu says. "Is he going to be okay??" Mitsuri asks. "He will be fine." Shinobu says, grabbing some of the rations. "Obanai, I know you are in a weak state right now, but you have to eat this." Shinobu says. Obanai lifts his head and takes the bread, taking a few bites.

He finishes the bread and turns towards the wall. Not saying anything to anyone. I shrug it off and lay down on my mattress. I feel something touch my cheek and I turn over. I see Muichiro's face centimeters away from mine. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I- em... nothing." He says, blushing. "Hm." I mumble, turning back over and falling asleep.

Again I was in a dream. The white light flashed in my eyes as something appeared. A highway with very few cars on it. A car zoomed down the road in the wrong lane. I think the guy was drunk. He hit another car at a stop light and stumbled out of his car. He got arrested a few moments later. I go closer to the crash and see my body laying on the street. Medics soon pick it up and carry it to their ambulance. Another flash appears.

I'm at some sort of gathering. It looks to be a wedding. I see 'Nemi standing under a flower arch. As his bride walks down the aisle. The bride was Kanae. "Is this what happens when we escape?" I wonder. Another flash appears as 'Nemi kisses Kanae.

It's me and Muichiro. We are looking at a sunset. I grab Muichiro's face and pull him into a long kiss. I just stare as my own head turns towards me. "This could be you in the future, Genya..." I say to myself. It fades and I'm in a dark room, eyes watching me.

!A/N Hope you enjoyed the chapter because I loved writing it! Anyways I have nothing to say so have a good day/night! A/N
Word Count: 1,049