.:The Safe Zone:. Chpt. 4

!A/N Hello everyone, sorry I haven't updated this story recently, but here's the new chapter! Hope you all enjoy.
A/N!

"Genya..." Muichiro paused, sighing. "Genya, we can't save them all." Muichiro said. "I know we can! Just trust me." I say, putting my hands on his shoulders. "How can I trust you?" Muichiro questioned. "Because, I made a promise that everyone will escape here unharmed." I said with a serious tone. "Okay..." Muichiro muttered. "But, I want you to make sure you don't die." Muichiro said, grabbing my hands. "I promise, I won't." I said softly, smiling at him warmly. A small smile grew on Muichiro's face as he hugged me.

"You two done yet?!" I heard 'Nemi yell. "Yep!" I said while walking back to him. We head back into the halls when we spot another one of those things. But this time it has two pink and green butterfly hair clips. "Kanae!" 'Nemi cries before running towards her. She swings her arms, hitting 'Nemi. A big gash forms on his chest and he falls to the ground. Kanae hovers over him staring at him. Suddenly she starts to cry? She starts transforming back into a human.

She holds 'Nemi close. "I'm sorry, Sanemi." She cries. "It's fine, I'm just glad you're okay." 'Nemi says sweetly, he puts his hand on her face. "This all wouldn't happened if-" I blacked out. What did he mean 'if he didn't'? My mind spins. I'm so confused. I don't know what's happening.

"Genya!!" I heard a voice call. My eyes flutter open. I see Muichiro over me. My head is still spinning. I flip over onto my knees and vomit on the floor. "Genya, you okay?" Muichiro asks, as I still throw up onto the floor. "Do I look okay?" I say angrily between gags. Muichiro feels my forehead. "You're burning up." He says sounding worried. "Let's get you back to the safe room." He says, helping me up. I nod and we start heading back to the safe room. "'Nemi save the others... make them feel emotion." I say, looking back at my brother. He nods and heads off in the other direction.

Muichiro carefully helps me walk back to the third floor bathrooms. We arrive in a few minutes to see Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Zenitsu moving things? "What are you guys doing?" Muichiro asked. "We found a better base. Just head to the grocery store, go into the storage warehouse, and then through a door in the back." Tanjiro says happily. Muichiro groans and pulls me back in the direction we came from. "They tell us that now?? Right after we came from there! Such idiots." Muichiro rants. "It's not that bad... I mean you get to spend more time with me." I said, nudging him a little. "Tch, like I like you." Muichiro scoffed, rolling his eyes. "No, you love me." I flirted, bending down a bit to reach his eye level. Well, his cheeks flushed and he looked away.

We finally get to the new safe zone and I have to admit this one is a lot better. It seemed to be an employee break room it had a couch, a small dining table, our friends already moved the mattresses in, and it had a small bathroom attached. Muichiro helped me lie down on the mattress. "Do you want me to stay?" Muichiro asked. "No, go save some of the others." I sternly say to him. "Okay." He said leaving the room. "I love you." He muttered as he left. "I love you too!" I call back. He jumped at what I said and sped walked off, seeming embarrassed.

I lie back down on the mattress, covering myself with a blanket. I stare at the ceiling, counting the tiles. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,...7,...8,..." I drift off to sleep. What seemed to be a few seconds later someone burst into the room. "Get the medical kit!!" They shouted. I open my eyes and see a wounded Inosuke. "He's back??" I question, jolting up from my bed. "Yes, he is, but some moron stabbed him." Aoi said frustrated, looking over at Zenitsu. "It was an accident, okay???" Zenitsu says, balling his eyes out. I just stared at him as Aoi wrapped Inosuke's wound in bandages.

Another person burst into the room, Muichiro. "Zenitsu and Nezuko escaped!" He shouted, looking frightend. "What do you mean escaped?!" I yell, getting up. "They found the exit and left together!!" Muichiro shouted, waving his arms around. "Well come on let's go!" I yell, leaping off the mattress and out the door.

"They went this way!" Muichiro says. We end up next to some stairs and an elevator. We head up the stairs. We go all the way up. There's a door. I wiggle the handle, nothing. I bang on the door, nothing. "It's locked..." I say, sadly. "Don't worry, Genya. We'll escape soon." Muichiro says, trying to lift my mood. It did kinda work. We went back to the safe zone and sat down with the others. So far we had found four people 'Nemi, Kanae, Inosuke, and Shinobu.

Shinobu and Aoi were helping Inosuke. The rest of us were sitting around the table, planning. "So, it seems like the doors open from 3:00 pm to 3:10 pm. We need to get there in that time frame. Four of us will go each day." I say, pointing at a map. "I'll go tomorrow, I need to make sure Nezuko is okay." Tanjiro says. We all nod. We decided who's leaving tomorrow. It will be Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Kanao.

Call it a night and head to our mattresses. "Hey, hey, Genya? You awake?" Muichiro whispers. "Yea, why?" I also whisper, turning towards him. "I need some comfort..." He mumbles. "Alright, come here." I whisper, opening my arms. He crawls into them, getting comfortable. Once he is I put my arms around him so he feels safe. We both fall asleep in seconds.

!A/N Hello everyone. Thank you for reading this chapter, again sorry it's late. But, have a good day/night! A/N!
Word Count: 1,030