Instructions ೄྀ

This is the Instructions when you are going to start vommenting:

You will only comment and vóte the story as the same parts/chapters as yours.

Ex:

Icecream Bookclub by, FeathersHubPH (5 parts)

What's inside the parentheses () is the parts that you are going to vomment.

Like:

You will vomment the 5 parts (5 chapters) of the said book.

Inline Comment:

Make sure to always put comment inlinely.

If your going to start vommenting comment inline the:

(Your Sundae/Feather code) will start the task | mention the writer of the story | how many parts will you vomment | how many comment will you put each part (go to guidelines and system to know how many comments you need to out inline each literature)

Ex comment when starting to do the task:
IC000 will start the task| FeathersHubPH | 5 parts | 7 comment each part

If done:
IC000 is done with FeathersHubPH

REMEMBER: Wala na pong feedbacks na gagawain. Vomments only... Hindi na po need gumawa ng feedbacks sa story ones na natapos na kayo sa pag vomment!

PLEASE!!! Do the said format. Wala dapat kami ng makikita na iniba yung format for example ba lang sa comment inline kapag mags-start ka na sa task. Kapag iniba mo, ipauulit namin sa inyo ng ipauulit hanggang sa malaman niyo na kung paano ba.

Be advised that you have 6 months doing those tasks. Don't be unfair with your co-writers okay?! Let's all be fair. This is a give and take situation... Kung ilang parts ng story mo ganoon din ang kailangan mong gawin. Walang labis o kulang.

Start: September 1, 2022 (but you can always start kung kailangan niyo gusto. Wag lang sobrang magpa late na umabot ka na hanggang sa deadline)

End: March 1, 2023