"Stupid!" Halime completed and Aykiz laughed. "Suits each other well. Korkut Bey shouldn't think and marry them off right away." Halime commented and Aykiz saw the hate in her eyes which she tried to brush off with a laugh.

"Don't mind about his comment.... Ertugrul brother gave him a warning related to you few days ago.... that's why he is doing that, give him no attention." Aykiz informed, taking it easily but Halime couldn't do that.

"Warning related to me? Why?" Halime asked and Aykiz came to a stop as she smirked at her.

"Neither you are very innocent nor you can make me a fool Halime..... that man, Ertugrul brother I mean can burn the whole world down for you and you still talk like you have no idea about it?"

Halime knew this but still she acted like she is unfamiliar with the information Aykiz gave her. Mavi giggled from the back, Halime turned her head to look at her.

"No offense Halime Sultan, Aykiz Hatun is right." Mavi commented and Halime mouthed 'traitor' to her, Aykiz added a chuckle.

"Let's go." Aykiz said and taking a hold of Halime's shoulders pushed her to walk. "You overthink alot." She told her.

"You make me do it!" Halime replied. Giggling they three entered the tent to find more hatuns giggling.

"Welcome Halime Sultan!" Selcan said and as much as Aykiz told Halime that Selcan have changed, she didn't got quite comfortable about it but still she nodded and smiled at Selcan.

"Ceylan!" Ayla called as she ran towards Aykiz and stood beside her and looked at Halime while Halime raised her brow at her.

"Who is Ceylan my daughter?" Aykiz asked kneeling to reach Ayla, her eyebrow raised in confusion.

Ayla pointed a finger towards Halime and laughed. "Ceylan!" She repeated and everyone knew she have heard Ertugrul calling Halime ceylan gozlu plenty of times and was intelligent enough to keep it in mind.

"Well.... it's the new name then." Selcan announced as everyone burst into laughs. Ayla started running out of the tent, surprising everyone and worrying Aykiz. "Where, daughter??" She asked from the back and was about to leave the tent after her when Banu Çiçek stood up.

"You sit, I will take care of her." She told and Aykiz smiled in return. "I will accompany you too." Mavi Hatun told Banu Çiçek and both Hatuns left the tent giving a nod to everyone.

Ayla might be just three and a half but being a very observant child have always worked for her quite well. She knew places around tribe, she knew to not do anything she was told to not do. Ertugrul trained her in some sense according to Aykiz.

She ran until she reached the training ground and saw her father, training with other alps. Knowing how she is not supposed to go near swords as they are sharp and dangerous especially when her father and other alps are training with it, she waited at a corner.

"Turgut!" Bamsi called, nodding his head towards Ayla and an instant smile appeared on Turgut's face when he noticed his little beacon of light standing and waiting for him.

"Baba!" She shouted even though it's very rare of her to shout or act chirpy, considering the fact she is mostly observing and smiling. She ran towards him and didn't went straight to his arms, as Bamsi and Dogan made a little group beside Turgut.

Ayla stood beside Turgut and smiled. "Baba.... Ceylan!!" She said and Turgut raised an eyebrow just like Aykiz did.

Turgut kneeled to her level and got a hold of her little hands. "Who is Ceylan, my daughter Ayla?" He asked, looking at his brothers for a second to see if they know something but they didn't.