Chapter 5 - The unwanted Truth

------Eve's Pov------

She wanted the truth. I would give it to her. In the few days I had known her she had amazed me, she was scared and so she should have been, but she got past that and she was gave me a fair chance, I had compelled her and she had all the right to hate me for it but she didn't. She knew I had bitten her brother and she was letting me explain.

Though, she had fallen for Kingsley's spell, I couldn't blame her, I had too, once. But I would protect her from him, that is what a wish someone had done for me. I now she wouldn't let me help her, so I would do it without her knowledge, the only way I knew how to do that would be fairly inconvenient for me, but this was to protect her, if that didn't work she was scrude.

But right now she wanted the truth.

"I was trying to sleep, but I kind of forgot how to, so I decided to go hunting..." she cut me off.

"About that. Don't mind control me again. I mean it."

"may I carry on?" she nodded. "I was planning on going in the woods to just hunt some animals but your brother was out and he saw me. We started talking, he was really nice, we went in the woods and we decided to race, so he turned into a wolf and we started running, but soon we weren't racing, he was chasing me, I ran faster but I didn't know where I was going and he did so took a short cut and come out next to me then he jumped on me, he phased back, while he was still on me and...erm" she wouldn't like what came next "well he started...kissing...(cough)...me"

"ok lets talk about that later, why did you bite him"

Ok she would not want to hear this. Though I was mentally finding it quiet funny.

"most vampires me included have haematodipsia" I so didn't want to talk about this. Sister's shouldn't hear this about their brother's. So before she could ask, I did the most cowardly thing I had done in centuries,

I ran.

_____Nina's Pov________

Gone. Just like that. Dam it. What the fuck is ha-mato-dipida or whatever she said?, what did it mean?

Ok time to do what all teenagers do when faced with an un-known question...

I used Google.

.....................

Right now I was sat in the library at a computer, it was slow to boot up, but soon I was on the internet.

'Haematodipisia' enter

Wikipedia-

Haematodipisia-A sexual thirst for blood.

And there was a picture of a naked vampire woman on top of a human man.

I shut the computer off so quickly I probably broke the dam thing.

Ok gross! I will never look at Eve or Danni ever again.

I can't believe he would let her do that, MY BROTHER...STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!! Gross, gross, gross, sick! Sick!! SICK!!! Gross my brother. STOP!

Walking out of the library I quit all thoughts of Eve, Danni, sex and blood.

Just because she drank his blood does not mean they did 'it'.

STOP! Dam it!

Steps, more steps.

I walked it to our room and sat on the bed. I took my schedule which I had stuffed in my pocket with the whole Nick/Kingsley showdown.

Does Kingsley think blood is sexy?