Edwin's long eyelashes trembled as he reached out and gently touched her soft blonde hair.

'Isn't it possible that the blood of beasts flows through the Crawford family?'

There was no such mention in the original, but I doubt its identity.

In spite of the absurdity, my hand was steadily stroking my hair.

Because the real feel is the best. No matter what silk you bring, it won't get any better than this.

"Ha, so good."

Seeing Edwin loosening up languidly, it felt like my hand had become a catnip.

Did Jueri have the ability to manipulate animals?

If so, can you tame Edwin?

Edwin fluttered his long eyelashes when he was inflated with false hope.

"I think I'm going to be addicted to my bride."

Blue eyes filled with laughter were entwined with me.

'Isn't this going to end up stroking my hair all day long?'

Just imagining it gave me goosebumps.

As he shook his head, Edwin laughed as if he was having fun.

"Tomorrow I will be absent."

"Are you busy?"

Sometimes he was away from me for work, but even that didn't last more than an hour.

But you're away all day. The sun is supposed to rise in the west, isn't it?

"In the Mujas Desert. It was full of tomb robbers because the imperial family had been spreading strange rumors. I also deal with Ravens at the same time."

"A robber?"

"Yes. If you can't have Raven, you're rolling your head."

Why do we need a tomb robber to find Jueri?

But I couldn't keep thinking. because of the ensuing request.

"Never leave the room tomorrow night."

"what happened?"

"Because on the night when the blood moon rises, demons appear."

He widened his eyes in amazement at the word monster.

According to the original story, the full moon suddenly turned red one day, and from then on, demons appeared.

Since then, the ordinary full moon has not been seen, and people have started to refer to the red full moon as the blood moon that summons demons.

At first, no one knew why the monster appeared, but after some time strange stories began to circulate.

It is said that the demons appeared because the Jesuits had cursed them before they died.

It must have been since then.

The fear and resentment towards Jueri grew stronger.

It was around that time that the oracle about Jeueri, known only to the nobles, spread throughout the empire.

Thanks to this, the antipathy towards Jueri grew even greater.

The monster appears at the same time as the blood moon rises and disappears when the morning sun rises.

So no one goes out on the night when the blood moon rises.

This was not just a problem for the Asserian Empire.