Part 1 -Job Interview

*this is written from the pov of Y/N*

The sound of my alarm startles me awake, causing my petite body to fall onto the hard floor.
"Ah~! OO-Ouch •^•" I scream in pain as i rub my soft head.

"Y/N HURRY UP U FUCKING SLAG UR GONNA BE LATE" i can hear my mother yell at me from downstairs.
And thats when i remembered that today was the day of my job interview!!!

I had recently applied to be an actor for dhar mann studios because I AM such a big fan of him and his videos!! I even follow him on Instagram >w<
I just hope he is just as nice and handsome as he is in his videos.

I get up and quickly put on my best outfit! It was a pink aesthetic oversized t-shirt that said 'smol bean' and my cute kawai pink skirt with my gothy cute boots!
I squeal in excitement as I put on my hello kitty hair clips and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"What the fuck do u think ure doing? " My mother slaps my hand away from the fridge, "Eating breakfast? "

"YOURE GUNNA BE FUNGING LATE NO TIME FOR BREAKFAST-COUGHCOUGH" She yelled at me angrily then broke down coughing... So you see my mom has been vaping since 12 and now her lungs are starting to fail her.
(credit to arlo for so you see part)

Thats why i need a job to make enough money to get her a lung transplant and to pay ths bills.

I run out of the house and get a taxi to take me to studio place.
When I arrive I walk into the building and go to the reception.

"Hello how may i help u" the lady said.

"I'm here for a job interview" I say cutely.

"What's your nam"

"Y/N L/N"

"ok go to Floor 2 Room8 and dhar mann will be waiting for u in there(thats his off8ce) "

I excitly shift W to the room and knock on the door.

"Come in" I hear a very sexy voice call out, could that be dhar mann?
I open the door and walk in and lock eyes with the most hot man ever.