three

avery <3I'm coming to pick you up, leaving in 5

avery <3
I'm coming to pick you up, leaving in 5. love you

damiano <3
I don't think I'm going tonight, my dad has this dinner that I have to go to with Monica, have fun. love you.
seen

*ੈ‧₊˚

"Hey Avery!" Camilla exclaimed over the loud music that boomed around the house.

"Hi." Avery replied in the girls ear.

"I didn't think you were going to come." Camilla explained to the girl as she drank some alcoholic beverage.

"Yeah, I got lost along the way...I thought the party was at Brando's?" Avery stated.

"Yeah, things changed last minute, his parents came back in town so this was rented out." Camilla responded.

"Right." Avery nodded.

"Come on! Let's go say hi to some people." Camilla suggested, dragging Avery by her arm.

"Hi guys." Camilla shouted to the group of familiar boys, Niccolò's friendship group, which Camilla had seemed to get closer to over the past weeks.

"Cami!" A boy exclaimed before pulling her into him and pecking her cheek, leaving Avery to stand there awkwardly.

"Avery." Niccolò mumbled.

"Niccolò." the girl responded.

"Where's Virginia?" Avery asked.

"Dancing, I don't know." Niccolò stated.

"Fighting again?" Avery asked, rolling her eyes.

"Just a disagreement." Niccolò reasoned.

"Of course." Avery responded sarcastically, walking off to a more secluded area. Niccolò couldn't help but stare in awe at the girls figure in the tight dress she decided to wear, it turned the boy on.